Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has anybody datamined the Summerset Crown Apex mounts yet?

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anybody datamined the Summerset Crown Apex mounts yet?
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not that i know of. The Dwarven mounts didnt reveal until their release if i could recall. This could be the same.
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We already know what they are. The Golden glowing spectral mounts you see in the Summerset trailer.
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrobag wrote: »
    We already know what they are. The Golden glowing spectral mounts you see in the Summerset trailer.

thanks man, i am just sitting on 11k crowns and i have never bought crown crates before but considereing buying the ones out now but was curious if i should wait on the new crates.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that just a suspicion? No confirmation from ZOS yet?

I don't think any of the Summerset stuff has been mined yet. You're going to have to wait for PTS update and someone to mine that I would imagine.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Dragath
    Dragath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Isn't that just a suspicion? No confirmation from ZOS yet?

I don't think any of the Summerset stuff has been mined yet. You're going to have to wait for PTS update and someone to mine that I would imagine.

i'd say its pretty obvious they are.
    zos made the apex mounts, wanted to save some time, so they reskined the horse to be the collectors edition mount.
    they put the real work into the radiant apex mounts.