The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to hang Banners?

Crimsonorion
Crimsonorion
✭✭✭
Anyone know a good way to hang banners? Namely the Daedric ones from Crown crates, looking for something like a lamp post, to hang them outside.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Crimsonorion
    Crimsonorion
    ✭✭✭
    That could work, but idk if the top horizontal part is long enough, i will check though. Thanks
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually post them up against environment or a structural furnishing. Think pillars, entryways, ceilings, under bridges, usually that are already in the home. Earthtear cavern has chains hanging from the cieling, you can use the grand stone archways in many orc and nord homes, Linchal Grand Manor is full of pillars, etc. My favorite if I'm not just throwing banners up wherever is making my own flagpole type structure, jutting out from a castle or wall.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.