Allow the owner to choose to either adhere to the standard Tamriel day/night/weather cycle or to override the Time of Day and/or Weather with fixed selections (i.e. Always Night time, Always Stormy weather).
Update existing class/weapon/guild abilities to support collision detection for players' furnishings. The goal would be to eliminate plummeting to your death or becoming lodged in furniture when hit with a javelin or Dragon Leap in a player's arena.
Housing Editor "Browse Mode" Furniture Context Menu
Add a right-click Context Menu to the furniture listed in the Furniture Browser portion of the Housing Editor. This context menu could present the player with the relevant options for the selected furnishing, such as:
- Configurable settings for a Switch
- Roaming options for an NPC
- Lock Conditions for a Door
Truly Interactive Furnishings
The existing interactive furnishings are great; however, it would be amazing if we also had items that could interact with one another or take effect on the player that used the item (or even on a player targeted by the player using the item). For example:
- Switches (like those added in Clockwork City) and Pressure Plates that can control other items.
- Doors, Trap Doors and Gates that can be opened/closed and even possibly locked based on switches.
- Linked Teleport Runes that jump the player between one another.
- I would also refer to Fallout 4's Settlement system for additional examples (and, of course, adapted to Elder Scrolls lore).
Ideally, these could be tethered to a player-defined origin with a configurable radius.
Ancillary options could include:
- Combat Role (Offensive/Support/etc)
- Configurable Dialog or Greeting (written only, of course)
- Configurable Outfits or Styles.
...oh, and the obvious, requisite (and very reasonable) request for an order of magnitude increase in furniture limits.
I guess Mannequins are a reasonable wish as we had them in previous TES games and already have them in ESO outside of housing. As far as I know they have actually been mentioned by ZOS at some point.
For a more complicated wish, customizable NPCs would be awesome. Stuff like guards, bards, cooks, argonian slaves etc.
I wish Cadwell could come and live with us. I think if you have completed Cadwell's Gold you should get the opportunity to invite Cadwell to come live with you. I go to the harborage on occasion just to check in on him and to see if his dialog has changed. I feel bad that we took him from Coldharbor and now he just sits there in that cave all alone.
Agree with 99.5% of all the above.
- It would be amazing if we could add on "rooms" or spaces to existing housing. As in they would have to rework/add on bits to housing, but you unlock them with in game gold...or crowns if ya wanna. Give the player a feeling of creating your own space fully. Adding on a tower there...or a basement/dungeon here.....just a thought.