Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A heads up for roleplayers!

Foxesz
Foxesz
✭✭✭
Hello everyone reading this,

I'm sure you may already know this, but for those who don't there's a website dedicated to roleplaying in ESO where you can find everything ranging from lore discussions to character profiles as well as general friendly banter about general stuff. Do check them out!

http://www.teso-rp.com/home
I'm a roleplayer through and through, questions regarding that are always welcome!
  • Louis
    Louis
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for sharing!
    alot of people look at this signature, i guess youre one of them.
  • Docam
    Docam
    Louis wrote: »
    thanks for sharing!
    ^ :)
  • walpurgisnacht
    I visited the site this morning while patching as it was all over google for the terms I used, but after making a profile - when I was uploading an avatar, a download popup occurred without me instigating such. This happened once before with a website with a lot of ads, so I'm worried about the security of my computer if I continue to visit your site. I don't have any issues like this with any other sites and my computer is kept as secure as I can manage.
  • skywhales
    skywhales
    Good catch walpurg! I'll check the website out on my phone, thanks for the link!
    Edited by skywhales on March 31, 2014 3:52AM
    W̶̶̖̠̩̗͎͉͎͝h͏͔̪̖͕a̶҉̖͇̬̦̹t̷̡̳͇͚̯͜ ̷̧͇̬̯̳͟i̧̦̦̟̺̺s̴͍̠̺͇̩̙̳̥ͅ ͚̬͈̼̲̞͢t҉̷̳̱̹̳̣̠̪̫ͅh͉͉̱̥͉̣͈̕ę͚̣ ̨̠̜̰̳c̛̤͔̤͙͝o̴̮͖̼̳͕̯͜ͅl̶̛̗̹̺̼̞ͅo̰͍̼̦̘͔̪͙͡r͏̻̘̻̟̪̲̫̯̀ ̶̦̰͎͈͎͕̮o̷̥͖͔̙̞̳̯͓͞f̡̟̤̬͇̬ ̮͖͔͖̺͙̕n͏̛̹̬̟i͔͉̙g͔̺̱̱̝̺̕h̨̲̜͇͈̞̝t̮̗͓͚̻̘?̠͍̠̙̪̮͎̕
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mainly European then?
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Foxesz
    Foxesz
    ✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    Mainly European then?

@kijima‌

Not at all, I wouldn't be surprised that there's more from NA, though!

Also, I've been on this website for a couple of months now and can say it's 100% safe. :smile:

Edited by Foxesz on March 31, 2014 2:37PM
    I'm a roleplayer through and through, questions regarding that are always welcome!
  • walpurgisnacht
    skywhales wrote: »
    Good catch walpurg! I'll check the website out on my phone, thanks for the link!

The other site that gave me a download popup at the bottom of explorer (its the standard popup you get when you want to download something) was a skyrim wiki. So, its curious that they are both related that way. It more likely has to do with whatever found my computer, The skyrim wiki download was named skeleton something, and happened more than once. I don't remember the name of tne on the roleplay forum.

• Osthareane
    Awesome
    "The gods have no mercy, that's why they are gods."
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a good feeling about this place.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• AZope
    AZope
    Yesssss. More people! I love seeing the RP community get bigger!

On that website you may see our NA/EU OOC RP guilds. This is to help keep us together via phasing and also it acts as a LFRP and general OOC chat deal.

I'm @Zope, just a simple member, but if you'd like an invite to the guild, feel free to pop me a whisper!
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info, hope to RP soon
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The site and OOC guild are both good ideas. These folks seem nifty.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just be warned, bump comments are technically against the forum rules. I didn't report, but just a warning - others might do it.
    Edited by Vikova on April 9, 2014 1:02PM
  • Natala
    Natala
    ✭✭
    Heh, Teso-RP is how I found the link to the giant NA rpers guild people were building. Definitely more of a lurker myself but it's a nice site with some good resources.
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Same Reymas. A great we to be in touch with RPers in game or to fill a PUG group with people you will want to play with.

If your interested in doing that every time you log on, check out our Guild ;-)
    A Dragon's Tear has many mystical qualities...
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Reymas
    Reymas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been on TESO-RP for over a year now with our guild, great people and the epicenter of RP for ESO.
    Honor, Duty and Piety for Morrowind
  • Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice site.. ty
    The number one rule of online gaming is now and has always been, Never play on Patch Day.
  • reggielee
    reggielee
    ✭✭✭✭
    its made my eso day stumbling upon the odd group of RP gangs in cities. Some of the antics have been most hilarious, like a group of people standing round a body and busily shoveling dirt over it before a guard came by... too funny! keep up the fun
    Mama always said the fastest way to a man's heart is through his chest.