The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus gone?

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi,

I don't know if anyone of you is experience the same problem, but i was playing and everything was fine till i log out and log in again, then i realize my ESO Plus membership was deactivated. I'm trying to log in my account to see if there is payment problem but i keep getting the message:

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 3934145951002821006

[Go Back]
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    teladoy wrote: »
    Hi,

I don't know if anyone of you is experience the same problem, but i was playing and everything was fine till i log out and log in again, then i realize my ESO Plus membership was deactivated. I'm trying to log in my account to see if there is payment problem but i keep getting the message:

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 3934145951002821006

[Go Back]

try using a different browser
  • BelleSorciere
    BelleSorciere
    ✭✭
    I get the same result when I go to https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/

I imagine it's a technical difficulty.
  • BelleSorciere
    BelleSorciere
    ✭✭

Yep. I tried it in Chrome and got to my account page. It's just Firefox that I can't connect with.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russians probably up to no good again.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep. I tried it in Chrome and got to my account page. It's just Firefox that I can't connect with.

I get that with Chrome sometimes when logging in to account. Have to use Edge to buy crowns. I guess even their website uses RNG.
    PC-NA
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens.
    Got a new PC and everything is all good but the old one.....geez. I had a similar issue accessing main page store items on my iPhone last year too.

Had to clear some stuff out and delete cookies, etc use Edge if you’re on win10 and leave the other browsers alone for this website

Good luck
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on March 26, 2018 10:10PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happened to me too.. I mean, getting the exact info on the site being rejected and contacting the admin.. it worked after a few tries though.
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehh now I am getting the same message on different subsites of my account site..
    (using chrome)

Tried different browsers: chrome, opera, firefox. I get the same message.
    Deleting cookies didn't help either.
    Edited by duendology on March 26, 2018 10:46PM
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russians probably up to no good again.
    Sure, if something goes wrong, blame Russians. An always working explanation for highly civilized people with biased mind. I hope, it was a bad joke, though.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some others had the issue earlier in the week.

Thread ZOS has been replying to here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/402926/cant-login-to-account-section-on-website
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."