Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Open World Dw/resto Mag Dk PvP Build 3200 spell damage unbuffed

SkysOutThizeOut
SkysOutThizeOut
✭✭✭✭
The build is listed in the youtube description. You will achieve approximately 3200 spell damage unbuffed, over 4.1k self buffed, 41% crit chance, around 10k pen. Flame lash tooltip with maj sorc buff is 14k and leap is nearly 23k.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhirRIm0dQg&lc=z22ktzco4ovgyvbcoacdp431wzauon0nuuffap1brs5w03c010c.1521674757892192
Edited by SkysOutThizeOut on March 22, 2018 1:40AM
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    Click on the video to go into youtube and in the description click show more and you'll see the entirety of the builds.
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 "too squishy, sure your whip tooltip is nice but you'll die in 2 seconds"

Nice
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unholy abomination that is a dw DK! Heretic!

Jokes aside. I might give something like this a try. Looks fun.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think you understand the point of posting a "build" video/thread on the forums. Below taken from his Youtube description.

Bottom line, I want to deal as much controlled and on demand damage as possible. I will not explain or justify my abilities or what I do, you can infer, but what I have done is provided my entire set up below with links to videos to demonstrate various set ups. My general stats are: 3200 spell damage unbuffed, crit chance is 41.9%, spell pen around 10k, flame lash tooltip buffed with maj sorc is 14k and leap is 23k. I always run 5 piece sun front bar, 4 piece sun back bar. 5 light, 1 heavy, 1 medium. Always nirn main hand sword and sharpened sword offhand. My second set switches out. Infused resto staff with spell damage enchant back bar (vma will give you more sustain, drop draw essence for rapid regen). I run all spell damage glyphs on my jewelry. Most of the time I run the Apprentice mundus stone, if not I run the Atronarch. The ideal magicka recovery for myself is between 1300-1400 with CP. Draw essence is my only flex ability. I’m not going to share my cp set up. I have vigoursly tested shackle, desert rose, blood thorn, knight slayer, vicious death, wizard’s riposte. All work relatively well. The best thus far is riposte because of the consistent minor maim. I have also tested various double damage sets, but they don’t work as well open world and sure you could run duroks… but that’s pretty cheesy. Full disclosure, what I am currently using is not listed.

If you are not going to share anything then don't post anything.

Edited by Taylor_MB on March 22, 2018 7:51AM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    I don't think you understand the point of posting a "build" video/thread on the forums. Below taken from his Youtube description.

Bottom line, I want to deal as much controlled and on demand damage as possible. I will not explain or justify my abilities or what I do, you can infer, but what I have done is provided my entire set up below with links to videos to demonstrate various set ups. My general stats are: 3200 spell damage unbuffed, crit chance is 41.9%, spell pen around 10k, flame lash tooltip buffed with maj sorc is 14k and leap is 23k. I always run 5 piece sun front bar, 4 piece sun back bar. 5 light, 1 heavy, 1 medium. Always nirn main hand sword and sharpened sword offhand. My second set switches out. Infused resto staff with spell damage enchant back bar (vma will give you more sustain, drop draw essence for rapid regen). I run all spell damage glyphs on my jewelry. Most of the time I run the Apprentice mundus stone, if not I run the Atronarch. The ideal magicka recovery for myself is between 1300-1400 with CP. Draw essence is my only flex ability. I’m not going to share my cp set up. I have vigoursly tested shackle, desert rose, blood thorn, knight slayer, vicious death, wizard’s riposte. All work relatively well. The best thus far is riposte because of the consistent minor maim. I have also tested various double damage sets, but they don’t work as well open world and sure you could run duroks… but that’s pretty cheesy. Full disclosure, what I am currently using is not listed.

Lol here some gear don't ask about cp not telling I'm not running this stuff enjoy the build XD

Make sure to like and subscribe for more vids of killing 200 cp players
    Edited by FloppyTouch on March 22, 2018 8:02AM
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @FloppyTouch you didnt watch the videos... they’re not cp 200. A lot are max cp. @Taylor_MB the point is to drag you to my YouTube.

I’m offering free ideas for a style of play...

But sure, get triggered because I was honest and you chose to click the link and I did not spoon food you the cp. Based off the build you can infer it’s direct damage focused anyway. And we can duel if you’d like to demonstrate your abilities lol...
    Edited by SkysOutThizeOut on March 22, 2018 3:14PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they're just trying to say that most build videos give a lot more build information. Build videos are generally for newer players and it's helpful to discuss things with them because they won't be able to infer things less or a direct damage focused build, but you might be the guy that opens their eyes. Worst comes to worst is they're going to just end up becoming marginally better players and then you end up with getting better opponents and better fights. You're a strong player and in the end you're going to beat a lot of weak player even if they're running a strong build.

But your YouTube does have that sweet leap video. I liked that a lot.
    Edited by Adenoma on March 22, 2018 3:43PM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

Lol here some gear don't ask about cp not telling I'm not running this stuff enjoy the build XD

Make sure to like and subscribe for more vids of killing 200 cp players

He's creating tater-tots so he can make more 1vX videos lol. It's a good strategy lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2/10

The point of a build video is to be informative, this isn’t
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    2/10

What were those two points for? Just wondering :lol:
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma I agree with your assessment. This isn’t for new players. Also, I’m too lazy to put any real effort into it. All your missing in this is cp and I give examples of the builds working.
    @Minno yeah man.... anything that can help since cwc.... yeah I don’t want to create exact copy cats. Joshlenoir has been complaining about everyone running his warden build since he made a video... lol I don’t wanna do that to myself.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma I agree with your assessment. This isn’t for new players. Also, I’m too lazy to put any real effort into it. All your missing in this is cp and I give examples of the builds working.
    @Minno yeah man.... anything that can help since cwc.... yeah I don’t want to create exact copy cats. Joshlenoir has been complaining about everyone running his warden build since he made a video... lol I don’t wanna do that to myself.

That's why I play off-meta magplar. No one is ever going to copy my build lol
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, I haven't run into a single person in Shor running his build. Everyone's stuck on the 2h/S&B paradigm that Kodi ran where they dps off of 2h. I can't understand why because S&B is much more satisfying.

And if you get copy cats it just means more good fights and a little less pug stomping.
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    To be honest, I haven't run into a single person in Shor running his build. Everyone's stuck on the 2h/S&B paradigm that Kodi ran where they dps off of 2h. I can't understand why because S&B is much more satisfying.

And if you get copy cats it just means more good fights and a little less pug stomping.

SnB Stamina warden has been around for awhile, Kodi ran double SnB when he first started warden and some players on EU were already running before him when Morrowind launched.

Not to discredit Josh, it's just players that have a good understanding of the game usually end up with the same idea in terms of builds.
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

That's why I play off-meta magplar. No one is ever going to copy my build lol

You never know...

You'd be shocked by how many peeps are running my Vampire Lord build...

Its actually topped 14k views and I have gotten a lot of messages on the forums as well as in game about it...lol!

:)
    Edited by TheDoomsdayMonster on March 23, 2018 10:06AM
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of folks go and look at car wrecks too.
    Edited by Adenoma on March 23, 2018 4:19PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sylphie , I've been one of those S&B wardens for a while, but I rarely see others. I do get a smaller population sample because I only really play Shor now.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragging people to you tube is a great way for people to not visit your you tube.

If we visit your you tube it is a gift.

We are not going to freely support you, especially without paying into the community first
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Lots of folks go and look at car wrecks too.

Lots of people have adpoted my build as well...

Why dont you give it a try before passing judgement on it; lots of people are happy with with...

:)
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Waffennacht lol I offered a build. People have the will to look or not. They are not being forced to do anything. They are choosing to investigate a build willingly. And it's a gift lol.... right... How have you paid into the community?
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    2/10

What were those two points for? Just wondering :lol:

Sweet leaps.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... the point is to drag you to my YouTube ...
    Didn't work, try again ...
    poke.gif
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SirAndy lol okay. Sick sticker.
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    idk why it wouldn't make you feel good or at least be happy about someone wanting to run "copy" your build, I would consider that to be a complement rather than anything else. honestly what's the point of even trying to hide the build, we all have access to the same chances to get gear so it's really nothing special. Finally why wouldn't you want to help newer players learn builds so we can enjoy the game without the frustration of trying to find & analize tons of information that at first is hard to even find relevant until actually meeting a good player who offers their help.

*Any "Good players out there that do go out of the way to make guides, post builds, or go out of your way to help newer players like myself I just want to say thank you, and had I not gotten the help by this point I would have probably stopped playing due to the difficulty of the gear aspect in this game, its quite overwhelming at first.
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @jnelson1182 spoken like a true communist. “Do the work for me, so I don’t have to.” Terrible logic... Hide the build? If I was trying to hide it, I wouldn’t have made it. I provided all my builds minus the cp and cp is not hard to figure out and up for debate. And informed players can watch my newest vid and see what I’m running by watching the buff bar. Also, I had a discussion in the comments when people asked and I told them the newest set. But yes I know I am terrible and cranky and such a stooge because I made a really bad “video” that was just a description for people who don’t use forums that are subs that listed and demonstrated all my builds minus cp and no work into it because I’m lazy. I guess I’m just a known sh’tter because I don’t want to give you all My “answers” to the test.
    Edited by SkysOutThizeOut on April 12, 2018 8:08PM
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    O no no by no means do I want someone else to do all the work for me nor give me the answers to the test lol, but lets say that we are in same class, by whatever chance that happened, and I don't know anywhere near as much as I should so when its time to do the work [Create my build] I'm sitting there stuck, you would rather sit there knowing how to do the work and watch me fail the test [or in eso's case eventually either learn a ton of info quick as well as how to apply it in game & to my class/bar set up with no guidence or likely stop enjoying the game and stop playing altogether], you would rather watch something like that happen rather than offer a a few mins of your time and effort to help someone actually learn the stuff themselves but maybe a little easier than doing it alone or with someone else who may know less than what lil I know?
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @jnelson1182 rather watch you fail? No one helped me with my builds. And if we were in the same class.... there is a good chance I would not help you, especially if I did not know you and we weren’t friends. If you want to talk about the test... you were afforded the same opportunity in the same “class” with the same resources. In game if I kill a solo player and they message me, I generally do give them some tips. And in my comments I have given tips and answer when the question was asked. What you did was complain about me not helping when in fact I offerered my whole builds minus cp then attempt to play to emotions and passively belittle my character. If you did act this way in my class I would most definitely not help you.