Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightmare Cub Please

Esha76
Esha76
✭✭✭✭✭
Forgive me if one was already released and I missed it.

I would love to buy a Nightmare Cub. Should pretty pretty easy to re-skin the existing cub with Nightmare effects.
"There is no moisture in your angry stares." - Laughs-at-All
"I don't know why I bother guarding you horrible people." - Orama Sadas
"Scales here is about to have a really bad day..." - Valeric
"Just tell me what you're doing here before I turn your heart into a tomato..." - Sereyne
"Break those rocks! Dig those ditches! Why??? Because I want you to!!!" - Ifriz the Unraveller
"There are worse masters than I. Far worse." - Molag Bal
"I humiliated the Daedra in Mehrunes Spite." - You, when turning in a specific Undaunted Daily.
"I'm not finding you very pleasant!" - Adla the Brewer
"Old Ri'hirr likes his birds slow and stupid!" - Old Ri'hirr
"When things get dirty... Oh, I get so flustered." - Meredil the Archivist
"Too many Argonians about these days..." - Davon's Watch Guard (though I think this one has been removed from game)
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gp_crwn_pets_manelordnightmaresenchecub_1x1.jpg

Nothing's been confirmed yet, but I'm budgeting some crowns in case the cub and the Manelord drop on April's Friday the 13th.
    signing off
  • Moonliness
    Moonliness
    ✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    gp_crwn_pets_manelordnightmaresenchecub_1x1.jpg

Nothing's been confirmed yet, but I'm budgeting some crowns in case the cub and the Manelord drop on April's Friday the 13th.

Thanks for posting this... it's going on the top of my wishlist <3