The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Vet trials healer seeking new guild.

cosplayerrain
cosplayerrain
✭✭
I am seeking a new guild. During the week raid times around 6 pm to 9 pm cst. Would like mid to high tier group that can run hardmodes. I have all healer sets (just need inventor guard jewelry). I have completed all trials except vcr. I am in a group progressing it and have gotten triplets to execute. Was also progressing vas plus 2 as the field kiter healer. (I have appropriate sets)
No trolls on my post please. Only serious inquires only.
Edited by cosplayerrain on July 14, 2018 11:59AM
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    Xbox North America server
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    :p
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi!

We have several openings in our guild, End Games (we currently have 4 teams that run on different schedules, Alpha Team runs Monday-Wednesday from 9-12 PM Eastern, which seems to align with your schedule).

We have a need for subs and also a likely opening for a permanent healer spot on Alpha team.

We have completed all content in the game as a guild except vMoL HM and vAS+2. The teams are mostly progressing towards those two things as well as pushing scores.

Let me know if you are interested.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hahs I was going to suggest he contact you @LiquidPony xD Nice catch!
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    My friend started a guild. So I filled the spot, thanks though.
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    Hi!

We have several openings in our guild, End Games (we currently have 4 teams that run on different schedules, Alpha Team runs Monday-Wednesday from 9-12 PM Eastern, which seems to align with your schedule).

We have a need for subs and also a likely opening for a permanent healer spot on Alpha team.

We have completed all content in the game as a guild except vMoL HM and vAS+2. The teams are mostly progressing towards those two things as well as pushing scores.

Let me know if you are interested.

I had a guild disband. So if you still need someone. I really only get on to raid nowadays but there’s a spot open. What’s your gt and I’ll message you?
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    Are you still looking for a guild?
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    w
    llSRRll wrote: »
    Are you still looking for a guild?
    What’s your gt? I’ll message you on Xbox
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    I currently have Monday’s, and Thursdays and Sundays available to raid.
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    My gt is daishin15 i would like to invite you to Fairy Tail Guild. We are a growing community PvP/PvE Trial progression being active helps with building a better team
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.