The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

UI troubles

Ostacia
Ostacia
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi, I just pre-ordered the Digital Collectors Edition Upgrade and then logged in. After a few minutes, I started getting tons of LUA errors. I X'ed them out and went about my business and now I can't hit C to open character pane, nor G to open guild pane, etc. Any advice appreciated, thanks!
PC/ NA
Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people have had success by logging out of the game again then logging back in.
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, Varanis <3

(I feel like a big dummy lol...)
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake