The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Hirelings

XShadesX
XShadesX
Does the timer on the hireling only counts when player is offline or you gonna get mats every 24hrs no matter if u online or off?
  • Srikandi
    Srikandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Online or off... it's real time, not game time.
  • XShadesX
    XShadesX
    nice ty was worried i wasted points for nothing
  • fefnir3284
    what does a hireling give you? is this talent for early game or should I get combat abilities and others like intimidation to quest better?
  • Thete
    Thete
    ✭✭✭
    fefnir3284 wrote: »
    what does a hireling give you? is this talent for early game or should I get combat abilities and others like intimidation to quest better?

I always get into my crafting in MMOs so I'm prioritising crafting skill points (not for all crafts on one character though). I still have enough skill points to get some morphed abilities and some passives as well. It takes time to level up crafting to the point where you can spend skill points anyway.
  • RenderDead
    Does it just show up in your mail? Or does an NPC come to you?
  • melpro2012_ESO
    It shows up in your mail