Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How do I unlock Goku as a fighter for my team?

alexisabanana
alexisabanana
Soul Shriven
Hi, guys I'm somewhat of a noobie at this game. The other day someone said to me that they had just unlocked Goku as a fighter for their team in dungeons and I know this sounds silly but i'm not sure how to go about unlocking him. He is one of my favourite characters of all time. I would really love some help from you really good veteran players since this guy was really good at the game. He said his dad worked for bethesda and he gave him these really good tips. But he wouldn't share them with me sadly.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grab a bow and cast snipe from stealth in pvp, the screaming that ensues would fill a DBZ episode.
  • alexisabanana
    alexisabanana
    Soul Shriven
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    Grab a bow and cast snipe from stealth in pvp, the screaming that ensues would fill a DBZ episode.

I'm not sure i die pretty quick from the big scary people in the scary lands they too strong. This is why I want Goku so I can at least beat these baddies and tell them off!!!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is Goku?
    confused24.gif
  • alexisabanana
    alexisabanana
    Soul Shriven
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Who is Goku?
    confused24.gif

ONLY EARTH'S GREATEST WARRIOR AND PROJECTOR OF THE UNIVERSE!
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't tell if this is serious, a joke or just blissful ignorance...
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • alexisabanana
    alexisabanana
    Soul Shriven
    Froil wrote: »
    I can't tell if this is serious, a joke or just blissful ignorance...

What do you mean? I'm quite a newbie and so I don't know all of the cool things to unlock but this guy was high level and had Goku in the game, i'll even provide the screenshot he sent megoku_in_skyrim_by_dreamphotoshop-d5vqrt7.jpg
    He said he had a few mods on but there is goku in his game
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yhea you can get Goku in the this game

Btw i also have this for sale i can get you a amazing discount

bridge-for-sale.png

ON a serious note if you are not trolling... no .. its a ESO mmo game for the love of Popo don't believe trolls.

latest?cb=20110704053853
    Edited by ForsakenSin on March 18, 2018 11:30PM
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• alexisabanana
    alexisabanana
    Soul Shriven
    Yhea you can get Goku in the this game

Btw i also have this for sale i can get you a amazing discount

bridge-for-sale.png

I feel like you're trolling me here :neutral: which isn't helpful I just want to know if it's possible cause I need help killing guys so I can go to bruma it was my favourite town
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the screenshot is from skyrim and the goku there surely is fotoshopped.
    there is no goku in ESO, but i dont know who i strolling here and at this point i am too afraid to ask.
  • alexisabanana
    alexisabanana
    Soul Shriven
    Checkmath wrote: »
    the screenshot is from skyrim and the goku there surely is fotoshopped.
    there is no goku in ESO, but i dont know who i strolling here and at this point i am too afraid to ask.

Thank you for clearing all of this up! I'm sad that goku isn't featured as a fighter, he would have been so good! but thankk you for clearing it up. I thought it looked like another game the pixels were a little off. In that case how to I kill the scary men and women in the battle land?
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was going to say something nice because i believed you until ive read this..

"so I can go to bruma it was my favourite town"

Bruma is in PVP so how would you know about if you never played Elder Scrolls game before?

nice trolling im out.
    Edited by ForsakenSin on March 18, 2018 11:54PM
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• alexisabanana
    alexisabanana
    Soul Shriven
    i was going to say something nice because i believed you until ive read this..

"so I can go to bruma it was my favourite town"

Bruma is in PVP so how would you know about if you never played Elder Scrolls game before?

nice trolling im out.

I'm newbie to ESO I've played arena but that was 20 years ago and I heard there was goku in the 4th one cause he wished to save the world from. The dragon. I thought it was weird at first then I saw screenshots but now I see there was no goku.

Not a troll just very gullible and trusting
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is Goku?
    confused24.gif

He's some dude on a cartoon. He uses twin swords, I think. Plus has a catchphase "Where's the beef!?"
    The show's called "Fate Stay Night JoJo's Bizarre Best Friend's Greek Wedding"

...I think.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • alexisabanana
    alexisabanana
    Soul Shriven
    Cadbury wrote: »
    Who is Goku?
    confused24.gif

He's some dude on a cartoon. He uses twin swords, I think. Plus has a catchphase "Where's the beef!?"
    The show's called "Fate Stay Night JoJo's Bizarre Best Friend's Greek Wedding"

...I think.

I don't think you're taking this discussion seriously Mr chocolate!
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread as it is not constructive.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.