Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rain in earthtear cavern

• psychotrip
    psychotrip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bhaal5 wrote: »
    If there is water, there can be condescension, if there is condescension there can be "rain", even with a stone roof.

I know this is a joke, but it almost sounds an excuse someone would make.
    No one is saying there aren't multiple interpretations of the lore, and we're not arguing that ESO did it "wrong".

We're arguing that they decided to go for the most boring, mundane, seen-before interpretation possible. Like they almost always do, unless they can ride on the coat-tails of past games.
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there is water, there can be condescension, if there is condescension there can be "rain", even with a stone roof.

This has got to be satire

You do realize the size of the area isn't anywhere near large enough to create something as complex and dynamic as a singular storm system to create clouds capable of acting like a small simulated earth weather right?

It's the size of a football field.... Seriously how hard is that to comprehend?

There will be water droplets, but not an actual raining downpour. My 4 year old can comprehend science enough to understand this concept
    Edited by Nelson_Rebel on March 16, 2018 12:52PM
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *faceplam moment*

Of course its a joke, damn

Why so serious?
    Edited by Bhaal5 on March 16, 2018 1:21PM
  • psychotrip
    psychotrip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *faceplam moment*

Why so serious?

If I were to self-criticize Elder Scrolls fans, it’s because this sounds exactly like
    something some of us say when we’re trying to explain Bethesda / Zenimax’s mistakes and retcons. Again though, I know you were joking, but I can see someone seriously arguing what you said, which just makes it even funnier.
    No one is saying there aren't multiple interpretations of the lore, and we're not arguing that ESO did it "wrong".

We're arguing that they decided to go for the most boring, mundane, seen-before interpretation possible. Like they almost always do, unless they can ride on the coat-tails of past games.
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *faceplam moment*

Why so serious?

Sorry it seemed like a legitimate claim lol i have seen very similar posts from people who were serious about ridiculous things
    psychotrip wrote: »
    *faceplam moment*

Why so serious?

If I were to self-criticize Elder Scrolls fans, it’s because this sounds exactly like
    something some of us say when we’re trying to explain Bethesda / Zenimax’s mistakes and retcons. Again though, I know you were joking, but I can see someone seriously arguing what you said, which just makes it even funnier.

Exactly this^

Hate to say it, but some people really are just that stupid