The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PS4][NA] Disgraced PVE trials guild focused on fun

Eleetsnedarb
Eleetsnedarb
Soul Shriven
Looking for active to semi-active members for a trial focused pve guild. We need more players to begin our journey toward end game veteran status. We are a group that values camaraderie and fun. Yes, we want to eventually complete hard mode trials, but we also value our members as what they are. Our members are people with real lives and a common interest in beating down the hardest foes eso has to offer. While we do want members that push their skills and strive to be their best, we understand that eso is about having fun (and hopefully making friends). Many of our founding members have been a part of other guilds that do not hold these values. They've forgotten the point of eso. Our aim is to be the best we can be as a real team. Some of us have end game experience, some are totally new. We may lack a few in game achievements, but we don't lack respect and humility. We're willing to help you do that gear farm, craft you that research piece you need, help you with a tough rotation, etc. If you can pull insane dps but can't contribute to a group effort, we are probably not the right fit for you. But if you are looking to expand your skills, be a part of a team, and help others reach new heights, we are the guild for you. Expectations are simple: make an honest effort to improve, help other members, and sign up for some trials. We don't have a cookie cutter list of gear you're 'allowed' to wear. If you can do the role you choose to play, fine! If you can tank the warrior with a broom and bucket, more power to you! We do expect you to be open to constructive criticism. You can expect that we want to help you become better. If you're completely new to the game, join us! We will do what we can to offer advice and help you get started. We have a new guild house with a merchant and target dummy (more coming soon). We also have a few crafters who are nearing total mastery. We also have a discord server. We require using discord to promote socialization, convey information, and sign up for events (ie trials).

To get an Invite to the guild just send a PSN message to one or both of the following PSid: Eleetsnedarb PSid:JaymarBeats
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’m a complete disgrace. Shoot me an invite.
  • Eleetsnedarb
    Eleetsnedarb
    Soul Shriven
    You will fit in great then. PSN name the same as forums?
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know it.
  • chevelle_fan
    chevelle_fan
    Soul Shriven
    Can you send me an invite? I've completed vHRC, vSO, vAA, and nMoL. I took a long break and would like to dip my toes back into raiding again. Thank you in advance!

PSN: chevelle_fan
  • Murkamillion
    Murkamillion
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I've been looking to join a guild to tackle some of the group quests/ boss's, if your still looking for members, I would like to join if possible. Ive only been playing eso for about a month but have been a fan of elder scrolls games for a good few years.

Gamer tag MrMURKAMILLION