Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Resplendent Sweetroll = 1 Apex Mount

johnnified
johnnified
✭✭✭
skeXKQP.png?1
It was a bonus 5th card.

Thanks Free Crates.
Apex Mount right off the bat on new crates.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sweetrolls are better than the mounts because atleast youd have a choice in the mount
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    sweetrolls are better than the mounts because atleast youd have a choice in the mount

Unless you get the one you wished for.
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you want a Radiant apex
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh. I had 6 crates on 2 accounts and only got the Taskmaster statue as something of worth, I ended up converting everything to gems. Still it’s free crates, so no complaint. I marvel at the luck some people have, drawing a radiant apex out of the free crates. A Guildie of mine did with the flame crates. Amazing.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.