Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial Racials?

Incarnatus
Incarnatus
✭✭✭
Ok, made an Imperial earlier today and the description of the abilities when choosing Imperial states they get bonuses to Stamina, Health and LUCK? I get the Stamina and Health because they are the 10% max but the third ability is Red Diamond, so any idea what this luck is about?
  • brickster7ub17_ESO
    Luck was pretty important in Oblivion. I remember if effected how fast you leveled.
  • Pwezsal19
    Pwezsal19
    Only if I preordered the imperial edition! I rather pay 60 dollars instead of 80and use that extra 20 dollars for next months costly fee!
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    Luck affects everything from critical strike to drops to saving throws. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than talented.
  • Pwezsal19
    Pwezsal19
    Luck is when you "Take An Arrow To the Knee"
  • chaumont35b16_ESO
    luck is when you signed up at greenmangaming.com and got a coupon for 25 % off. I got the imperial edition for the regular edition price
  • xWHALESHARKx
    xWHALESHARKx
    ✭✭
    Hm... I'm playing an Imperial character, interested to see how this plays out
    We may not be big, but we're small.

Thunder-Perfect-Mind
    Imperial Nightblade
    Aldmeri Dominion
    NA Megaserver
  • chaosgyro
    chaosgyro
    Unless it was just changed Red Diamond gives a 10% chance to restore health on hit. It's actually a pretty powerful trait. I don't know what this "luck" thing is you're seeing.
  • Scarf4ce
    Scarf4ce
    Can we get some input from a Dev on what Luck actually contributes to? (as a grinding kinda player), I'd be inclined to build an imperial if what you say is the case
    Luck affects everything from critical strike to drops to saving throws. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than talented.
  • veger77503
    veger77503
    ✭✭
    Luck is base skill on "Treasure and Crits." Treasure with luck you get better loot. Crits it is about doing more and getting hit by less. Definition of ESO luck.
  • ColoniaCroisant
    ColoniaCroisant
    ✭✭✭
    Incarnatus wrote: »
    Ok, made an Imperial earlier today and the description of the abilities when choosing Imperial states they get bonuses to Stamina, Health and LUCK? I get the Stamina and Health because they are the 10% max but the third ability is Red Diamond, so any idea what this luck is about?

Cortana: They let me pick. Did I ever tell you that? Choose which ever Spartan I wanted. You know me. I did my research, watched as you became the soldier we needed you to be. But you had something they didn't, something no one saw but me. Can you guess? Luck.

BOOOOOOOOM!
  • Novokaine
    Novokaine
    ✭✭
    I can confirm that "Luck" does indeed apply to treasures and item finding. my buddy and I have been doing farm runs of nodes and I consistently get better quality items than he does.

so glad I picked this race :D
    "Suffer Well"
  • TheEnforcer
    TheEnforcer
    Soul Shriven
    Costly fg
    Pwezsal19 wrote: »
    Only if I preordered the imperial edition! I rather pay 60 dollars instead of 80and use that extra 20 dollars for next months costly fee!

Costly fee? Really? It's cheaper than a movie or a night out drinking and last many more hours than either of those activities.... wow....

Edited by TheEnforcer on April 5, 2014 10:17PM