Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chapter pushed back? Frankfurt meeting cancelled

ClockworkCityBugs
ClockworkCityBugs
✭✭✭
what do you think guys?
why they cancelled the meetings where they probably planned to announce new chapter?

image.png
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Could we get a translation of this? Most of us don't speak German, some of us barely remember the classes we took XD I can make out some of it though
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, it's all German to me.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why does he email himself?
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something about leathergoods.
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love cheese so much. Like proper mature cheddar. Literally one of the best kinds of food out there!
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the German forum section there were plannings for a community meeting on March 21st. This was a bit peculiar as it’s a work day in Germany and mid-week on top. People were speculating that maybe an announcement would be made due to them not willing to move it to the weekend because of “specific reasons”.

That meeting was cancelled now because accommodation could not be granted as the various hotels in Frankfurt are heavily booked already.

The mail states you get a small token for your interest as an apology. I don’t think it has something to do with the chapter deadlines.
    Edited by Feanor on March 13, 2018 7:14PM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now I see the problem, I don't speak German but I did pick up on the Fact that he thought the meeting was about Halo and not ESO. Obviously he realized this wasn't a Bungie meeting and cancelled.
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Basically it says (rough xlation):

We would like to thank you once again for your interest in the originally planned ES0 "round table" on 21.3 in Frankfurt and we apologize that it will not work in March.

If you give us your RL name and postal address, we would like to send you a small consolation. And of course we hope to see you this year in Cologne.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Basically it says (rough xlation):

We would like to thank you once again for your interest in the originally planned ES0 "round table" on 21.3 in Frankfurt and we apologize that it will not work in March.

If you give us your RL name and postal address, we would like to send you a small consolation. And of course we hope to see you this year in Cologne.

Hmmm, it was more interesting when I didn't understand it.
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As for what I think? Who knows, it could be any number of reasons from "OMG OMG OMG the sky is falling"to "we're too busy getting content ready" to "we didn't realise so many folks had that week off" etc.

Time will tell.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad I wasn't born in Germany because I don't speak a word of German.

:p
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    @Knootewoot
    Because if you put yourself as the recipient and everyone else in the BCC you are not exposing any of the recipient email addresses, they are all hidden.

That way you can do mass emails without giving away everyone's email address ...
    type.gif
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    @Knootewoot
    Because if you put yourself as the recipient and everyone else in the BCC you are not exposing any of the recipient email addresses, they are all hidden.

That way you can do mass emails without giving away everyone's email address ...
    type.gif

What you meant to say was if accidentally email your wife instead of your girlfriend she may not realize it because their is no name on it.
  • Amadis001
    Amadis001
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, it's all German to me.

I once asked a Greek friend what they say instead of "It's all Greek to me", which obviously doesn't work for them. Turns out that they say "It's all Chinese to me." I have no idea what the Chinese say.
    // Amadis of Gaul -- DK Nord (Lvl 50 CP 1000)
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    On the German forum section there were plannings for a community meeting on March 21st. This was a bit peculiar as it’s a work day in Germany and mid-week on top. People were speculating that maybe an announcement would be made due to them not willing to move it to the weekend because of “specific reasons”.

That meeting was cancelled now because accommodation could not be granted as the various hotels in Frankfurt are heavily booked already.

The mail states you get a small token for your interest as an apology. I don’t think it has something to do with the chapter deadlines.

Ahhh, thanks makes more sense now.

No idea if it should be assumed the meeting was about a new Chapter, however it is interesting it was cancelled. I guess those planned to travel may as well have their own good time tho.

Ouch.....
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    @Knootewoot

type.gif

The fact you had to explain this, touches on why so many corporate emails end up with group responses...cause ppl just hit reply to all on purpose.

Looks at my work email.......ZOS help them please
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Knootewoot best conversations are made with yourself :D
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    debsting on whether or not I'll spend $40 or more on another chapter/dlc this year...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You really need to charge your phone.
  • ClockworkCityBugs
    ClockworkCityBugs
    ✭✭✭
    Kodrac wrote: »
    You really need to charge your phone.

yeah lol
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably just lag
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How can ypu push back something that isn't even announced yet?
  • KiraTsukasa
    KiraTsukasa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I see the problem, I don't speak German but I did pick up on the Fact that he thought the meeting was about Halo and not ESO. Obviously he realized this wasn't a Bungie meeting and cancelled.

Bungie doesn't make Halo anymore...