Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elsweyr - Tasear's Healer Collection (All Classes including Necromancer)

• troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blood altar
    I don't know, I'm using it for that cool effect. That synergy is not important to me.

Burn phase
    This is a big question and something I'm still thinking about. I can't switch skills or gear before it, so I have to use the armor through the whole fight. Lately I haven't had problems to overheal the damage on my teammates, I had problems to keep myself alive! So I'm pumping more points into CP that gives me healing recieved. And I will also switch Boundless Storm on my backbar to have it ready for the burn phase. Overload is cool, but not during burn phase :D Bone Shield will probably go somewhere ... I've never liked that skill anyway xD. Sometimes it's better to keep things simple.

Synergies
    I've never understood why are you trying to offer so many synergies. It's not like you can overcome that 10 seconds reuse on Twilight Remedy. And the buff from the set is applied to everyone around, not just to the person who uses that synergy, isn't it?

Monster sets
    This is mostly for fun for dungeons, for trials I could possible use it with SPC + Jorvuld. I could also use it with SPC + Infallible, but Infallible is just for the first two bosses in AA, so useless. Maybe there could be possibly a combination with SPC + Mending with SPC staff on backbar ... who knows. This week I'm going to try SPC + Mending if I'm not told otherwise.

Jorvuld
    The main purpose is to buff Major Force on Aggresive Warhorn. Everything else is a detail (but still helps). With Sorc's ultimate reduction cost, this a good buff for the party. I just don't have full Divine set yet, the drop rate is really bad.

vRoM HM
    It was a PuG, no voice communication, so whatever :D And I'm not super familiar with that dungeon anyway. Doesn't matter.
    Yes.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    troomar wrote: »
    Blood altar
    I don't know, I'm using it for that cool effect. That synergy is not important to me.

Burn phase
    This is a big question and something I'm still thinking about. I can't switch skills or gear before it, so I have to use the armor through the whole fight. Lately I haven't had problems to overheal the damage on my teammates, I had problems to keep myself alive! So I'm pumping more points into CP that gives me healing recieved. And I will also switch Boundless Storm on my backbar to have it ready for the burn phase. Overload is cool, but not during burn phase :D Bone Shield will probably go somewhere ... I've never liked that skill anyway xD. Sometimes it's better to keep things simple.

Synergies
    I've never understood why are you trying to offer so many synergies. It's not like you can overcome that 10 seconds reuse on Twilight Remedy. And the buff from the set is applied to everyone around, not just to the person who uses that synergy, isn't it?

Monster sets
    This is mostly for fun for dungeons, for trials I could possible use it with SPC + Jorvuld. I could also use it with SPC + Infallible, but Infallible is just for the first two bosses in AA, so useless. Maybe there could be possibly a combination with SPC + Mending with SPC staff on backbar ... who knows. This week I'm going to try SPC + Mending if I'm not told otherwise.

Jorvuld
    The main purpose is to buff Major Force on Aggresive Warhorn. Everything else is a detail (but still helps). With Sorc's ultimate reduction cost, this a good buff for the party. I just don't have full Divine set yet, the drop rate is really bad.

vRoM HM
    It was a PuG, no voice communication, so whatever :D And I'm not super familiar with that dungeon anyway. Doesn't matter.

Pugs are fun though. Maybe try something new if you prefer it simple. There's other ulimates that could be used.

It's cool down every 10 secs per Ally. So as allies grow less effective. That's what I mean.

Honestly just transmute it. O.o sometimes is hard for just right piece to drop ( spc sash...I am thinking of you) let alone right triat.
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I can't possibly transmute 5 pieces in one week :) And I've got 0 jewelries so far. The drop rate is abysmal.
    Yes.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I can't possibly transmute 5 pieces in one week :) And I've got 0 jewelries so far. The drop rate is abysmal.

Guess not, just I always have way to many stones from trials and pledges. I just looking for things to transmute.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think resource issue was fixed. It's back to being easy at 1.8k sustain. Though, tested 2k and was better for burn phases.

Jumping back, we are so sustainable... I didn't have to heart to talk about it. But definitely stays true to how adaptive sorc are in game play.

To help others understand

* 22 ult can be traded for 1.2 Magicka
    * 2 kstamina can be traded for 4k Magicka
    * class Sustain passives

Now!

With off balance changes it's even better! As long as you end with wall of lightning and heavy attack then getting what was it double resources back from heavy attack that sets enenimies off balanced It's so delicious. I think it was nice trade off for offensive and getting sustain.

P.S make sure to get jelewery for when you switch sets.
    Edited by Tasear on March 23, 2018 10:38AM
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heh, I didn't notice any bug with sustain :D I guess running with 1700 Magicka Recovery has its pros :D

The idea with Lightning Wall + immediate Resto Heavy attack just for your sustain is interesting. But it requires a slot for Lightning Wall ... hmm.

As I've been running trials more often lately, I swapped Bone Shield with Boundless Storm. And I really like it. For dungeons, it's fine to have it on the third bar, but for trials, the permanent Major Ward + Major Resolve + Major Expedition is a great buff, because I'm not dying that much anymore :) And for burn phases it's basically mandatory (that bloody vAA :D)

So my back bar is now: Boundless Storm, Energy Orb, Elemental Drain, Matriarch, Circle of Preservation + War Horn / Negate

Yes.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh, I didn't notice any bug with sustain :D I guess running with 1700 Magicka Recovery has its pros :D

The idea with Lightning Wall + immediate Resto Heavy attack just for your sustain is interesting. But it requires a slot for Lightning Wall ... hmm.

As I've been running trials more often lately, I swapped Bone Shield with Boundless Storm. And I really like it. For dungeons, it's fine to have it on the third bar, but for trials, the permanent Major Ward + Major Resolve + Major Expedition is a great buff, because I'm not dying that much anymore :) And for burn phases it's basically mandatory (that bloody vAA :D)

So my back bar is now: Boundless Storm, Energy Orb, Elemental Drain, Matriarch, Circle of Preservation + War Horn / Negate

It would also give allies more sustain while enemy is off balanced.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to finish guide for dark priestess ( soon) then it's time PvP sorc healer. Did this for a bit, must say it's interesting. At rank 9 in alliance war atm. Now it's time see what we do better. In between that working on sorc tank. I know sorc class well enough that this should be fun champion to have.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated

The start of a new journey just before clock hits midnight!

Dark Priestess Revealed Here

Though consider it a preview as I add things, about concussion, stun and some other things. But biggest reveal... is Tasear's mysterious rotation. As writer... I think I need to reconsider... maybe dps would be nice. Nah joking Tasear Enjoys Sorcerer Support too much.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Compete rotation of a sorts

Before the fight

- Mutagen

- Ward/ bone shield

- Combat prayer

Just fight is starting

- Liquid Lighting (after tag pulls)

- Boundless Storm

- Ring of Preservation as Fight Starts

During the Fight

- Orbs

- Blockade of Storms

- Combat prayer

- Bone shield

- Heavy attack

Extended Fight

- Blood altar

- Circle of protection

- Healing springs

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Polished up some information dark priestess - end sorc healer build. This included added more information in gameplay and a bit more details on skills. Overall is less abundant then first build, but I think this one is more concise and not a guild how to heal with sorc but end game build for healing sorc. I hope it proves to give people more insight and expect more to come as time passes.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixed CP allocation image for dark priestess that was missing equipped poison. Turns out doesn't show with my build add on, but does with superstar.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I could crunch numbers, but you will get more sustain if you proc concussion with elemental blockade down and use heavy attack with resto staff instead of lightning. The resto staff makes a decllicious comb with this.

Also makes that long rotation sustainable and fun to do.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here and there I mentioned I healed on all classes, but now I given time to show case my Warden Build. I must say it was a different experience from healing on chaotic and reactive sorcerer healer than orderly and preventive warden healer. I must say I was bad at it first, but one of my favorite ways to heal.

Had many experience with build since last summer with creation. I found myself away from offensive healer, and was with defensive healer. Unlike my Sorc it's had better times in cydrolli and Battlegrounds. Yeah still working on getting sorc healer into pvp. But for now take my selfish promotion. It's still growing as put down more information, but I am sure it's to inspire just like sorc did a different style of healing.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/401669/protector-of-life-complete-end-game-warden-healer-build-1-2/p1?new=1
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing on other classes certainly gives perspective.

I know there's also been complaint of having to use two bats for twlight... but it's been missed as play my Templar.

Seems like in right group sorc was better at sustaining allies. Especially since off balance is buff to heavy attacks is easier on sorc. Also with overlord you can and I do provide more synergies. But myspecial Templar is have great or even better results with melele.shh to revealed another time.

Though definitely was easier being bad pvp templar healer than Sorc healer. Still a lot to learn and experience for sorc in pvp.
    Edited by Tasear on March 23, 2018 10:09AM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

* 2 stamina can be traded for 4k Magicka
    * Sustain passives

Could you please clarify this?
    • I don't understand the first bullet point.
    • The second has an obvious typo. :)
    • What do you mean by the third one?
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

* Sustain passives

Engery overlord it cost 22 ultimate to use it. In return you get 1.2k Magicka and do damage.

Thanks will fix it. It's 2k stamina.

Cost reduction, spell power, Magicka regain, the class is really balanced in using Magicka as sorc typically are in myths.
    Edited by Tasear on March 23, 2018 10:37AM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

* Sustain passives

Engery overlord it cost 22 ultimate to use it. In return you get 1.2k Magicka and do damage.

Cost reduction, spell power, Magicka regain, the class is really balanced in using Magicka as sorc typically are in myths.

Getting in and out of my Overload bar is slow. If I want to boost magicka via basic attacks, I just heavy attack, often doing AoE damage while I'm at it.

I may well be wrong to neglect Dark Conversion.

I was forgetting about Unholy Knowledge. That and Capacitor together are respectable.

Thanks.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

* Sustain passives

Getting in and out of my Overload bar is slow. If I want to boost magicka via basic attacks, I just heavy attack, often doing AoE damage while I'm at it.

I may well be wrong to neglect Dark Conversion.

I was forgetting about Unholy Knowledge. That and Capacitor together are respectable.

Thanks.

I probably been doing for to long so I don't be have an issue with bar swapping...in fact it's so wierd when there's only 2 now.

I do think my version of sorc has pristine sustain. There's a lot of way to sustain. Biggest point though for me was dropping liquid lighting and boundless storm on top wall elements gave concussion almost always so I can bar swap to resto staff and heavy attack at end getting double resources + 30. ( Resto heavy attack passive). Take note heavy attacks from resto staff is slightly faster too. Let's forget chance of impolsion in middle of this.

Overlord extra Magicka is the emergency magicka reserve for just in case.

I don't find dark exchange is easy to use in combat with overall casting time. I dropped when it was decided 1.4 secs was okay but others still use outside of battles.

Yeah overall quite adaptive so there's many ways to play. Three bars do make hard yet fun and rewarding.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A small correction on champion points. Expert Defender is for pvp. So 3 champions there were wasted. I moved them to spell shield for 300ish more resistances

Champion.png

* I will update build sheet at a later time.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~fixed hyperlink for dark priestess to be on title instead of skill set.

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made changes to Tamerial Foundry Build

Takes some new things into light while posting some rehased information

3/21/2018 - Adjusted text for Overall

= Added Race, mundus, amour, and attributes

- Added Food with stat options

- Revised Gear section for more precise and acknowledgement of future testing

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if I ever mentioned here, but Impluse is currently broken and only effects one enemy, but hope to see it fixed in future.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever wanted to play with this build! See if you can find something better or greater?

Here's build planner that you can edit and change for yourself. (note Twilight Heal is off by like 3k)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~Updated Superstar build page for Dark priestess to reflect moving Expert Defender (pvp only passive) points into light Amour focus.
    Edited by Tasear on April 3, 2018 6:40AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~ Updated

Removed Master Skill list

Put skills under bars for each build
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~ Updated

Added F.A.Q on using three bars that gives some insight on the experience, and gameplay tips.
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Hi.

There is coming 10 days 2x xp so I'm going to create three new characters.

As hard core Bosmer player, I never tought creating Bosmer as magicka character but I'll do it :smiley:.

I need one magicka character and to be both DD and healer (depending on situation), so I'll use this guide as I have very limited knowledge about magicka - I only know most Nightblades skills. I hope I'll manage to reach lvl 50 with enough skill points. My CP is @ 492 currently.

I'll report progress and ask if I don't understand something ;). Magicka and healing are completely different beast from stamina and DD.
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exiars10 wrote: »
    Hi.

There is coming 10 days 2x xp so I'm going to create three new characters.

As hard core Bosmer player, I never tought creating Bosmer as magicka character but I'll do it :smiley:.

I need one magicka character and to be both DD and healer (depending on situation), so I'll use this guide as I have very limited knowledge about magicka - I only know most Nightblades skills. I hope I'll manage to reach lvl 50 with enough skill points. My CP is @ 492 currently.

I'll report progress and ask if I don't understand something ;). Magicka and healing are completely different beast from stamina and DD.

Thanks for stopping by, I promise you won't be disappointed. This best Sorc Healer guide in existent :p... sure baised there's enough information to write a book here. Though Most of all, It's a build I never seem to get bored with even after ridiculous 4000 hours. It's fast, a bit complex yet can be quite creative in usage so you will sure to have load of fun... though be warned it's addictive. Some people changes to skills to suit their needs or desired gamplay so fill free to do so. @troomar has swapped things to make more refined Veteran Trial assortment. Take note I hot linked Tamerial Foundry pages, along with build planner on page one. The first build has more context in which you can learn all about while second is more refined for end game(and easier to update). I am often on forums lurking throughout the day so will be sure answer any questions you may have.

P.S
    Giving Birth to my Sorc Tank dream with Anniversary Event. It's a long time coming, but I am mostly ready. Maybe I will put sorc tanks back on map .. well very least it will be fun.