The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wnen do people think the Summerset Isles houses will be in game ?

Bansidhe1965
Because I really want a BIG High Elven house,with nice grounds,looking a bit old and crumbly in a place that rains daily.

British you see :D,I'm going to furnish it by sort of copying old english contry houses,so, Grand,but a bit tatty around the edges,( High Elve Chic ! )

I know it wont be for a while,but wanted reassurance as i'm buying the "below stairs" part tomorrow,(Erstwhile Sanc.)

Well better start hording four posters and such :D
The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind had the 2 houses and the inn room available for purchase in Vvardenfell immediately it was released. I don't see why the Summerset chapter should be any different.
    PC EU
  • Bansidhe1965
    Hoping its fairly soon,also why do i like redoran and imperial furnishings instead of high elf ?
    The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully as soon as released, and also houses of different sizes (available for gold).
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully, this time interior cells will match with the exterior size and form of the house.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im so excited and preparing for this. held a big gala event in my mathiisen today. (its still going on) love high elven stuff.
  • mlstevens42_ESO
    mlstevens42_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I know why I am not as fond of the highelf furnishings as compared to Hlaalu or redoren or imperial for that matter. Has to do with color of their housing and their furnishings together rather pale stone light wood and yellow to bright...:). Needs to be toned down a bit to look right in my opinion. Just like dark elf housing and their furnishings together tend to look rather to dark and gloomy.....well gloomy sort of goes with dark elves in a way but that is beside the point. The more GLOOMY is hard to make light up properly.