The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

My very own murder palace!

VonNelson
VonNelson
✭✭✭
So happy to have the erstwhile sanctuary. Really looking forward to kitting this out. I love the bits of dungeon furniture in this game so gonna go wild with this place!!
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care :D;)
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    Is it available already? I dont see that its available. How did you get it?

EDIT: Yikes!! Just found it in the crown store. It looks cool but not $100 worth of cool.
    Edited by MonkLoHan on March 8, 2018 8:16PM
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    VonNelson wrote: »
    So happy to have the erstwhile sanctuary. Really looking forward to kitting this out. I love the bits of dungeon furniture in this game so gonna go wild with this place!!

Post images when furnished!
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah love it, trophy room has been done, now for the rest of it. I love the size...got some plans
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Look forward to seeing what you do with the place :smiley:
    I just bought it also...finally a place for all of my DB goodies :wink:
    Edited by Delphinia on March 8, 2018 10:40PM
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    Saved my crowns from Christmas!!
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    Saved my crowns from Christmas!!

So did I, and I just finished my Ald Velothi, so it was perfect timing.
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".