The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Erstwhile Sanctuary Housing Release???

BIackHand
BIackHand
✭✭✭
Anyone knows when? @ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by BIackHand on March 3, 2018 3:28PM
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • BIackHand
    BIackHand
    ✭✭✭
    Today is the March 8th.. Where is it? GIVE IT TO ME!!! @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try again in 4 hours, should be there then :)

(I'm totally not waiting myself...)
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yuls wrote: »

I initially read that as "wetting" :D
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually you can visit it already and take measure were to put all and everything ;)

and no, I am not anxious myself
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yuls wrote: »

I initially read that as "wetting" :D

It's not that bad yet ;)
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as it's there when I'm back from work I'll be a happy Argonian.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stand by for impressive price

Hope Im wrong though
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BIackHand wrote: »
    4pm CET.
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping 12k unfurnished at the max tbh...
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    BIackHand wrote: »

wait until 5pm.
  • BIackHand
    BIackHand
    ✭✭✭
    greylox wrote: »
    I was hoping 12k unfurnished at the max tbh...

what is the price furnished?
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea yet, wait and see
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    The house is 13.000 unfurnished and furnished 16.250.
    Edited by JesQu on March 8, 2018 3:02PM
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JesQu wrote: »
    The house is 13.000 unfurnished and furnished 16.250.

lol around $100 then for it...

They cant be serious lmao they say $100 and you have 3 days to buy it.

Ridiculous.
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are the other options for these dlc areas?
    Give us an actual afforfable medium sized house. I really want to own a house there, but only one limited time option for $100 is too much.
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    What is it like furnished??
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VonNelson wrote: »

Horrible.

Erstwhil Sanctuary is the worst Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary in the history of Tamriel.

Even Daggerfall's was far superior to this awful solo-cave.

If you want some pillars, DB banners and a whole slew of Imperial furniture and glowing mushrooms, then you've come to the right place.
    Edited by ShadowHvo on March 8, 2018 3:38PM
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ShadowHvo wrote: »
    VonNelson wrote: »

Horrible.

Erstwhil Sanctuary is the worst Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary in the history of Tamriel.

Even Daggerfall's was far superior to this awful solo-cave.

If you want some pillars, DB banners and a whole slew of Imperial furniture and glowing mushrooms, then you've come to the right place.

yeah, while most of the added furnishing seems to be lighting - which is OK IMO - it still seemed one of the least additive furnishing overall.

IMO while i like the interior space and divisions, its location is mediocre and its furnishing not that great so... not going to add it to my real estate.

IMO should have added the sanctuary to another zone like say Rivenspire which is IMO rather lacking in housing - southwest, south east or north central Rivenspire would be decent.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• ForMalacath
    ForMalacath
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm..

I'm gonna bite on the unfurnished option as this is right up my street and I stacked up on crowns over the new year in the sale. Will be picking up that rather tasty Sithis furnishing also, but yeah, that price stings

Once again you got me ZOS
    In Malacath we trust

XB1 EU
  • WaterBearer
    WaterBearer
    ✭✭
    I'm actually happy with the price (unpopular opinion, I know). I was expecting it to be somewhere around Grand Topal or Linchal. Not such a HUGE difference obviously, but better than I thought. Does anyone know how they're pricing these? Like, why are Erstwhile and Pariah basically the same price, but other manors are a couple thousand of crowns lower or higher?
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial furniture you say? Hmm. I can see myself wanting it decked out in daedric furniture
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its actually quite nice fully furnished, especially if you have the Sithis Statue with it.
    qDM3078.png