Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot redeem digital download code

fsrhodes
fsrhodes
I pre-purchased the game through the ESO website within my account section while logged in, and i cannot redeem my code? It shows i have no games purchased, yet it shows the money came out of my bank account via PayPal.

Please help?
  • Laplace
    Laplace
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here. I still haven't received my access code, even though the money is now out of my bank account. I am missing game time because of this - game time that I paid for. I already submitted a ticket, and I have not received any kind of answer.
  • TheBaldGuy
    There has been in the past an issue with copying and pasting the code where there is a space added at the beginning or end of the code. Have you tried manually typing the code?
  • Laplace
    Laplace
    ✭✭✭
    TheBaldGuy wrote: »
    There has been in the past an issue with copying and pasting the code where there is a space added at the beginning or end of the code. Have you tried manually typing the code?

I'd love to... if I had the code.
  • fsrhodes
    fsrhodes
    Is it the code under the Product column in my Billing History page?

Otherwise I'm not sure which Code it would be...? I have not received anything in e-mail, aside from my forum access link.
    Edited by fsrhodes on March 30, 2014 7:11PM
  • JohnMars
    JohnMars
    any luck guys???
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The code would be automatically added to your account. They posted on facebook that they are aware of the issue and will get things fixed up.