The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Tablecloths?

Jura23
Jura23
✭✭✭✭✭
Do they exist? I've put a couple of counter into my house, but I'd like to place a tablecloth on them before I place other items. Or maybe some small carpet could be used this way, anybody knows about such items?
Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are few in game, in Breton style for example
  • shiningforce
    shiningforce
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah there are a few I have seen high elf I think was one of them
    -- It is easy to be a Jerk Online; what do you win? Being Kind people remember you, help you, befriend you and you feel good too.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are some in Redoran, Velothi and Telvanni styles, wich look awesome, at least for me :p
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have patterns for 2 telvani ones and 2 Breton ones I've seen a redorn plan I think it was for sale I didnt pay much attention as to what but do know there's at least one more type I've seen available as a pattern.
    PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's an alter cloth you can get from pickpocketing in Vvardenfell.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried breton tablecloth, but the problem is they don't fit well on counters. But I already found a good items that can be used for this. It's called "Dark elf carpet, patterned". It's not fancy, but something you can put on the counter and will resemble tablecloth. Other carpets I tried were too big, this one is ok.

0EufPDM.jpg
    Edited by Jura23 on March 5, 2018 6:35PM
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU