The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you transform your gear to Imperial gear?

NightOwl68
NightOwl68
✭✭
For those that have the Imperial Edition, I know you can create Imperial gear, but how do you transform current gear to its Imperial version?
  • Desi
    Desi
    Hey,
    You must open your inventory, then right click of item and choose- convert to Imperial Style. :smiley:
  • NightOwl68
    NightOwl68
    ✭✭
    Cool, thanks. Didn't think of trying that.
  • Greydog
    Greydog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this for only crafted gear or looted as well? Does equipping the gear nullify the option?

I can find no option like that on my "Sugar Jacket"
    "I Plan on living forever ..so far so good"
    Sanguine's Disciple

Asylum Amoebaeus ..A refuge for those who normally fly solo.
    Message me here or in game for an invite
  • Coggage
    Coggage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some armour must already be Imperial, as I was able to change hand armour but not chest armour.
  • refelian
    refelian
    Not all items are changable - most lootable (equipped or otherwise) and crafted stuff can have the style changed.