Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Constant disconnections since patch

SecretJoy
SecretJoy
✭✭✭
Have we heard any valid updates regarding this issue? The only useful feedback I've gotten regarding this is to disable all out of date addons, which I've done.

I'm still getting disconnected roughly once per hour since the patch. I run a high end system with a Nighthawk router, so I know it's not my internet :neutral:
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here since dragonbones patch PC EU
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 times I've had to log in in the past 30 mins

I'm about to quit the game for good
  • pcaldredbann
    pcaldredbann
    Soul Shriven
    Just chiming in - I'm having the exact same issue. Tried everything. Nothing is working.

Impossible to do dungeons most of the time as if I zone or something I usually get kicked to log in screen - by the time I'm back in the game I've been removed from the group and put on a timed ban before I can re-join. Getting pretty sick of it now and eyeing up other games. If I can't play this reliably what the hell is the point of playing it at all?
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted in another, thread, but I'll post in here as well since I know a friend is also having problems and I think there needs to be more accurate data surrounding the subject to help troubleshooting. Can each of you do some of the following?
    • Keep a record from the time of login from Character Selection (where you can actually move and play the game) to the time of disconnect. Record errors if applicable and how long it took you to get back into the game.
    • Keep a record of any other internet services going out at the time of disconnect (Steam, Discord, Skype, TeamSpeak, etc).
    • Use the buddy system (have a friend describe what they see at the time of your disconnect) to make a detailed log of what exactly what you were doing (they may pick up on information you missed during the time of logout)
    • Provide accurate system information (computer specs, platform/server, operating system, etc)
    • Make a list of troubleshooted steps, that way we don't go over something you may have already done. Also leave detailed information about what happened as you took those steps.
    • Even though I have my opinions about CS, make a ticket and keep them up to date so there's something in an official record (forum posts can get pretty cluttered). Provide generated game consultant files/dxdiag if asked (though it never hurts to provide them up front).
    • Post back with potential fixes and solutions, because you may help someone else struggling with the same problems.

This way we can get a steady flow of documentation which may all either be related or find potential issues that need to be addressed on either side (either client side or reporting issues to ZoS). The more information, the better. Thanks!
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • MrDireWolf
    I keep getting booted while loading into a 4 man dungeon or a few seconds after the last boss has been killed, weirdly the chat still seems to work a minute or so before it throws me back to log in. been kicked from 2 pledge groups because of this today before i just gave up playing.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its getting worse as the week goes on - it happens almost half the times I use a wayshrine. Any fix coming @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
    No problems before dragonbones and it isn't an addon issue
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    getting disconnects as of todays patch, outside combat too. Interacting with NPC's/writ boards seems to not work, and crash to log in on a reloadui after disabling addons.
  • Agrivar
    Agrivar
    ✭✭✭
    So, last night it was *nearly* unplayable. Of my fifteen characters, the fourteen that had been logged out in Vivec City may as well have been in jail. Impossible to load into them at all. My lone character who'd be left in the Harborage (new toon for the new update) was accessible, but I still got the intermittent boot to login.

Get home today, see that there is a patch to download - yay?

Well, problem 1 solved, problem 2 not so much. Can log into every character - albeit sometimes taking more than one attempt - but the random disconnects have not stopped.
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SecretJoy wrote: »
    Have we heard any valid updates regarding this issue? The only useful feedback I've gotten regarding this is to disable all out of date addons, which I've done.

I'm still getting disconnected roughly once per hour since the patch. I run a high end system with a Nighthawk router, so I know it's not my internet :neutral:

Welcome to my world. I had it really bad after Clockwork City. Now its "improved" to about every 20-30 min.

Just keep sending those error reports
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • psteg55
    psteg55
    Just to chime in, I am having the same problem as well. Seems like every 10 minutes or so I am being booted to the log in page. Funny thing is, it only happens on my laptop not my desk top. I have done everything suggested including checking my GPU temp when I get booted off. I was planning to spend some money on this game but until this is fixed, what I have spent will not increase.
    Get it fixed whomever is in charge.
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    It really seems like it has to be an issue on their side, since such a random number of people are experiencing it. How many of you guys are Steam users?
  • S'yn
    S'yn
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with all. I cannot even get past eh character screen. I have addons- disabled all of them, even went so far as to uninstall them completely. It made no difference. Every other game logs me in just fine, my ping test is almost instantaneous off a few major sites. I just can't seem to get past the lion at the gate for ESO. Very frustrating.