Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Explain this mount gank argument to me

• CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing about ganking someone off a mount is the fact you can actually double cc them locking their character from doing anything.

I personally don't see an issue with this. Maybe someone else does but to me, a mount animation should take it's full course when falling off of it and no immunity while on it. So every and all damage counts while on, falling or off the mount.

Nah I did this on magblade back when stamblades ttk was much easier with proc sets, people couldn’t react. Knock them off their mount, jump in fear , ult , concealed , dead.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My boyfriend is a ganker and he dueled me

That almost sounds abusive. :p But on a serious note, some people are just not as good as others at PvPing due to not understanding or be willing to understand the mechanics, adjust their builds, and practice. Obviously, you are one of the good people. You're just better than others. Same reason why some people get to the Olympics.
    Edited by DoctorESO on February 27, 2018 7:17PM
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    The ones that pick a level 39 recruit to insta-kill when there are plenty of lieutenants and colonels they can target and actually test their skills are scum and it happens all the time -all the time - even by high-ranking "Assassins" who are a joke and given all Nightblades a bad name. And they wonder why they get mercilessly chased down.
    I have yet to come across a ganker who specifically targets low levels. All the gankers I know don't discriminate levels but rather looks at health bars or don't target low levels. Not to say they don't exist, I just haven't found one of these cowards myself.

I can assure you all the salty, selfish, unsporting, jerks who play this game did not just happen to avoid the Nightblade class and avoid the "ganking" playstyle. Just go the the field between Sej and Blue Road Keep or by the Nickel gate and you will see these "assassins" wait for full CP players with higher ranks to go by and insta-kill low CP recruits. Naturally not all of them are like this, but let's not for a moment pretend they don't exist and don't give the class a bad rap.

Best part is if they teabag after their heroic Xv1.

I generally do not like X v 1 teabag.

I don’t mind if the 1 is a known punk with some kind of broken cheese build/probable cheater.

Getting the Teabaggins after holding up a group in a tower or LOS laps is them appreciating how much of their heroic time you just wasted, by wasting more time "honoring" your body. Bonus if they hover your corpse - because if you're waiting, they want to catch your pal rezzing, and Xv2 you.

I had a great time last night stealth "pooping" daedric minefield (about 3-4 land below) off the tower over the main gate at a recently captured keep I hid in. I didn't kill anybody so much as bewilder them, I was cracking up at the reactions.

Sometimes its better not to complete the gank, just to see a person spazz out.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    My boyfriend is a ganker and he dueled me

That almost sounds abusive. :p But on a serious note, some people are just not as good as others at PvPing due to not understanding or be willing to understand the mechanics, adjust their builds, and practice. Obviously, you are one of the good people. You're just better than others. Same reason why some people get to the Olympics.
    @DoctorESO Well, you know, I would complain about gankers and he would ask why and helped me understand. I have even tried it myself. I don't call myself a PVPer and more of a PVEer by far but I will journey in Cyrodill next to my boyfriend. Seeing as I am a Palatine (level 36), I have lasted a little bit and had my fair share of kills and being killed. :)
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA