i still don't have my pre-purchase EXPLORER'S PACK ...

raykai12000b16_ESO
raykai12000b16_ESO
✭✭✭
opened many support chat in last beta about this and i still don't have my pre-purchase EXPLORER'S PACK .. i do have my monkey pet and the RINGS OF MARA scroll but i do not have my SCUTTLER VANITY PET, MUDCRAB VANITY PET and BONUS TREASURE MAPS....
Edited by raykai12000b16_ESO on March 30, 2014 4:10PM
[Guild]:
<The Dredge [DDGE]> Daggerfall Covenant | International | PvX | Adult Community | TS3+Mic required |http://ddge.zapto.org
[Addon Author] :
My addon : Reloadui Extra Slash Commands
  • Pimptoad
    Pimptoad
    I have exactly the same problem, got 2 mails in game, one with the beta monkey pet, and one with the Scroll of Mara. Nothing else there though.
  • raykai12000b16_ESO
    raykai12000b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ya thats what i have ....
    [Guild]:
    <The Dredge [DDGE]> Daggerfall Covenant | International | PvX | Adult Community | TS3+Mic required |http://ddge.zapto.org
    [Addon Author] :
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, guys. Just a reminder that those specific bonuses will not be available until launch on April 4. The only Explorer's Pack bonus you will receive during Early Access is the ability to play any race in any alliance. You can find specifics in this knowledge base article.

We hope this helps.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • raykai12000b16_ESO
    raykai12000b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    thx for the info faster reply then using in game support chat :)
    [Guild]:
    [Addon Author] :
  • Vale
    Vale
    I don't buy it. I see people playing with the scuttler pet, with the mudcrab pet, and when asked, with the treasure maps. They obviously have the full Explorer's Pack. Why are some of us considered second-class citizens? Legally I suppose you are covered since you do say in that article the full Pack won't open til April 4th, but morally it is wrong to give the full bonuses to some people already.
  • illutian
    illutian
    ✭✭✭
    I assume this also applies to the Imperial Edition's vanity pet?
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some Imperial and Standard Edition entitlements were inadvertently delivered to some players a little early. Rest assured, as soon as you enter the appropriate codes at launch, you'll receive all of your Imperial Edition or Standard Edition entitlements. We appreciate your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Haryel
    Haryel
    Since some received it, it should be made available to everyone. Besides, it's counter intuitive to block the treasure maps since it's something to ease the early levels experience. We should have it available for everyone on the early access, all of the bonuses.
  • Donarion
    Donarion
    Hell, I can't even choose which faction to join because it's stll race restricted for me. I pre-ordered the Imperial Edition from Amazon and all I got was 5 day early access. I didn't even get the rings of Mara.
  • Vale
    Vale
    Coincidentally, the people who have the full Explorer's Pack and Imperial Edition are the ones who, when asked, ordered directly from ZenimaxOnline when purchasing. This is anecdotal evidence, but it looks like Zenimax is favoring direct orders and trying to sweep it under the rug as "inadvertent deliveries".