The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Cooking recipes?

Willow
Willow
✭✭✭
I cannot find any. I have been opening crates,baskets,boxes, you name it. Is there a trick in finding them?
  • LoreRunner
    LoreRunner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cooking recipes are found in cabinets/drawers and dressers not crates/baskets/boxes. You really only find them inside places instead of outside in the world.
    If you like my thoughts, feed my addiction! Give me forum credit! :)
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    Yes there is a "trick".
    You need to farm a lot - but only nightstands, drawers, small chests (not loot ones) Its good to visit castles and inns once in a while, cos they have a lot of this containers
    Crates, baskets, boxes,barrels dont gives recipes -only crafting reagents, locpicks and such

You can also buy them from other players or take them from bank guild (at some point you have so many repeats thats you just give them away)
    Edited by Kemono on March 30, 2014 3:57PM