Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

How do I get vanity pets to my other characters?

Jixjax
Jixjax
✭✭
This forum is really messed up.

Anyways, any help?
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    You only recived one copy of each pets -so if you already get them from mail, and still want to transfer them - you need to go to bank and put them in your account bank (its shared between all character on your account)

Bank is in each starting city (after CouldHarbour) -its marked on map as strange "white chest"
  • LoreRunner
    LoreRunner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easiest and best way. Go to the Bank, drop items into bank. Run other character to bank (doesn't have to be same faction, all banks on the server are connected), Pick up items you want.

Note that you have to open the treasure maps cases to place those into the bank, you cannot place the whole case in there for some reason.
    If you like my thoughts, feed my addiction! Give me forum credit! :)
  • Firmament
    Firmament
    ✭✭
    LoreRunner wrote: »
    Easiest and best way. Go to the Bank, drop items into bank. Run other character to bank (doesn't have to be same faction, all banks on the server are connected), Pick up items you want.

Note that you have to open the treasure maps cases to place those into the bank, you cannot place the whole case in there for some reason.

Just a doubt. I have just 2 emails. One with the vanity pet from the weekend beta and the other with the mara ring. Do I receive the other pets/items (like the maps) later or I should have received already?

• LoreRunner
    LoreRunner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have recieved the other mails when you created your char the first time. You should have a total of 5 mails, 4 vanity pets each in a different mail, the rings, and maps (those are with one of the vanity pets)
    If you like my thoughts, feed my addiction! Give me forum credit! :)
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    Firmament wrote: »
    LoreRunner wrote: »

Just a doubt. I have just 2 emails. One with the vanity pet from the weekend beta and the other with the mara ring. Do I receive the other pets/items (like the maps) later or I should have received already?
    You recive all your missing bonuses at game release, some players have them allready but Zenimax claimed its a result of a bug
  • Enkidu98
    Enkidu98
    Jixjax wrote: »
    This forum is really messed up.

Anyways, any help?

Yeah, being able to move them with the Bank is 'ok' I was thinking that this would be like any other MMO and the bonuses would be available to each character.

Sorta sucks, especially with the rings of Mara.