The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Test post: What Alliance/Race do you think will be the most popular?

GrimCyclone
GrimCyclone
✭✭✭✭✭
Personally, I go by aesthetics since I like all the races. I simply choose the one that fits me the best. I think I will go dark elf Ebonheart Pact to start with. My favorite colors are red and black.

But what about you guys? What alliance/races do you think will hold the highest population? Also, I haven't logged in yet, but is there any information on servers yet? Is there a server that is going to be highly populated that people are looking to go to?

This is a test post to see if my forum account will post.

Have a good day :smiley:
  • n7_deadpool
    I reckon Ebonheart Pact will probably be quite popular - a lot of players like Dunmer (because of Morrowind) and Nord (because of Skyrim). But it's hard to judge, especially since you can have more than one character so people will probably range out.
    I think I'm going for a dunmer and a khajiit.
    Main character: TBC
    Secondary character: TBC
    Feel free to message, in-game or on here. I'm friendly, I swear :3
  • Solemonie
    Solemonie
    i like it green, so Dominion :). I think many Rpers wil also roll Dominion
    Solemonie the blue elf
    @>-\---
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im an RPer and Im rolling a Nord. I can see the Ebonheart Pact being quite popular early on..Not sure how things will look once the population evens out.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Left_Hand
    Left_Hand
    ✭✭✭
    From the previous beta weekends and having tried the first zones of every alliance, i have to say that the Dominion had the more fleshed out PVE questing experience. Quests were better written, characters were more interesting, progression "flowed" better and the overall zone design seemed to have more attention payed to its development.

Of course, all this is subject to personal taste, but i'll be rolling an Altmer Sorcerer :)
  • GrimCyclone
    GrimCyclone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the feedback guys. i guess posting works just fine then. These are very unique forums. Not use to the layout, but I like it.