Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forum layout..

fatalslink
fatalslink
✭✭
So i know that these forums just came up, but having all the different languages in one place makes for a reeally confusing layout..are there gonna be plans for language specific forums in the future?
  • Pseron_Wyrd
    Pseron_Wyrd
    ✭✭✭
    This is a little confusing to me too.
  • FullMetalMonkey
    I have to agree. I dont want to sound xenophobic but the forums would be much easier to read if the English Language threads were at the top instead of German.

First time coming into the forums and seeing 'Players helping Players' with the text underneath for the top post in German or French is really... i wish for a better word but off putting. I'm more than respectful of the fact that many people of different nationalities play the game but considering the vast majority of people speak English when it comes to online games as its the 'trade' language of the planet.
    Virtual Soldiers Recruitment Officer and all round nice guy!
  • eruexe
    eruexe
    true. redesign/re-layout please. :)
  • SeñorCinco
    SeñorCinco
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope we see a better navigation system in play for the future as well as a dark theme option.

The sands of the Alik'r desert burns the eyes of a foreigner.
    Words contained in posts, at which point I stop reading and will not respond...
    Toon / Mana / WoW or any acronym following "In ___" /
    Pets (when referring to summoned Daedra) / Any verbiage to express slang (ie, ending in uz,az,..) / Soul Stone
    ... to be continued.

Now, get off my lawn.

• GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was a bit confused at first too. Didn't see so many non-English threads when this was the beta forum.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
  • fatalslink
    fatalslink
    ✭✭
    I hope we see a better navigation system in play for the future as well as a dark theme option.

The sands of the Alik'r desert burns the eyes of a foreigner.
    Haha +1 lol 4u. Also i just noticed theres like 20 threads on this already oops.