The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Missing Items from PTS - some Clockwork Workshop Tools - Statues - Redguard Fountain Mosaic...

RANKK7
RANKK7
✭✭✭✭✭
Lot of items on PTS are not available on live. @ZOS are you going to add them?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I was interested in some Statues and I'm quite disappointed those are not available, the Clockwork tools like the Magnifier and the Micrometer, why not available? An oversight?

The Redguard Fountain Mosaic and I may check later on other items I was looking for, list could be longer.

Edited by RANKK7 on February 13, 2018 3:40PM
lll
"I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
lll
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ra Gada Funerary - Gilded Cat
    Ra_Gada_Funerary_Gilded_Cat.png

Ra Gada Funerary - Gilded Servant
    Ra_Gada_Funerary_Gilded_Servant.png

Ra Gada Funerary - Stone Cat
    Ra_Gada_Funerary_Stone_Cat.png

Ra Gada Funerary - Gilded Ibis
    Ra_Gada_Funerary_Gilded_Ibis.png

Redguard Fountain Mosaic
    Redguard_Fountain_Mosaic.png

Clockwork Magnifier
    Magnifier.png

Clockwork Micrometer
    Micrometer.png

...edited because ***
    Edited by RANKK7 on February 14, 2018 10:20PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • ttraveler
    ttraveler
    ✭✭
    I missed that fountain.

I'll have to fire up the PTS server and look again.

B)
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of things missing from the PTS. The weird thing is that many items that are listed as "new" are from the previous clockwork patch. :S It's like only half of the crownstore housing items from PTS made to live.

From the top of my head we're also missing are:
    Two giant blossom trees, one blue, one gold.
    The butterflies.
    And the flowery canopy/pergola
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These items look kinda like they could be used to compliment some of the already existing luxury furniture categories.

Then again, knowing ZOS they might as well be clownstore exclusives.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want that freaking fountain *-* <3
    Edited by MercTheMage on February 14, 2018 9:38PM
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    @RANKK7 I suggest that you fix that typo from magnifier, I doubt that it is called like that in store.. :wink:
    Edited by Tirps on February 14, 2018 9:47PM
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im so sad to hear that we arnt getting these when it launches on xbox. those were all the things i was excitedfor:( idgafart about the dungeons. i wanted to prep my furnishings for the new hews bane house.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tirps wrote: »
    @RANKK7 I suggest that you fix that typo from magnifier, I doubt that it is called like that in store.. :wink:

Damn where :dizzy: ? My English really sucks but I think that's right, Magnifier:
    item-134413-1-3.png
    lll
    lll
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im so sad to hear that we arnt getting these when it launches on xbox. those were all the things i was excitedfor:( idgafart about the dungeons. i wanted to prep my furnishings for the new hews bane house.

I agree, this update all I was looking for were the furniture plans from Morrowind and the new items because I really like the statues style and fountains. Maybe these will be released when the Abah's Landing Palace comes out but I really don't know.
    I would like to get an answer here, about when/if these will be released, but no much hope.
    lll
    lll
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tirps wrote: »

LOL thx :D
    lll
    lll
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG, I'm going to need that fountain and those cat statues!
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there was a ibexlion statue i really wanted. and like a winged bull. i wonder if those made it to live.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there was a ibexlion statue i really wanted. and like a winged bull. i wonder if those made it to live.

Also those are missing and are truly beautiful.

I didn't mention them just for one reason: "gold" items (larger than the other gold statues), they will be most likely priced insanely high, and honestly there is a limit on how much I like to be ripped off for this kind of content, these I'm quite sure will surpass that limit.

Go figures the Redguard Fountain Pillar was priced on PTS 400 Crowns and went live at 2.2K Crowns! "Purple" item the fountain, these statues are "gold" and the largest too.

It seems new items are getting more and more expensive. Not willing to pay that much, that's the only reason I didn't even mention them.

Though outstanding design, truly, textures too are fine.

For anyone is interested to see them:

Ra Gada Guardian, Lion Ibis
    Ra_Gada_Guardian_Lion_Ibis.png

Ra Gada Guardian, Riding Camel
    Ra_Gada_Guardian_Riding_Camel.png

Ra Gada Guardian, Winged Bull
    Ra_Gada_Guardian_Winged_Bull.png

Edited by RANKK7 on February 14, 2018 11:48PM
    lll
    lll
  • WaterBearer
    WaterBearer
    ✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »
    Ra Gada Funerary - Gilded Cat
    Ra_Gada_Funerary_Gilded_Cat.png

Ra Gada Funerary - Gilded Servant
    Ra_Gada_Funerary_Gilded_Servant.png

Ra Gada Funerary - Stone Cat
    Ra_Gada_Funerary_Stone_Cat.png

Ra Gada Funerary - Gilded Ibis
    Ra_Gada_Funerary_Gilded_Ibis.png

Redguard Fountain Mosaic
    Redguard_Fountain_Mosaic.png

Clockwork Magnifier
    Magnifier.png

Clockwork Micrometer
    Micrometer.png

...edited because ***

99.9% sure the micrometer is there. Almost positive I have one. Will take a pic if so
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want a substitute for the crown store you can ttc the micrometer maybe. I have one in my house that I found by thieving in the crafting hall in clockwork city. So they are available in game in that method.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WaterBearer @G1Countdown
    Yes, I have some Micrometer and Magnifiers myself, they can be stolen in containers or from npcs, though these 2 items are not present in the crown store on live, while on PTS they are available, which doesn't make sense, the other Clockwork tools (also possible to be obtained through stealing) are there on live.

That's why I thought that was an oversight and wrote so in OP.

Just want to know if these (quite nice) missing items are going to be added.

Edited by RANKK7 on February 21, 2018 2:44AM
    lll
    lll
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know for Dragon Bones it was a shock to see about 50% of the new Crown Store items not make it Live. Usually there will be a few they pull for whatever reason but not that many. (no Ra Gada, no Ancient Nord, no Flowers...)

The Magnifier is in game but you have to steal it. I have just one and 3-4 of all the other clockwork tools:)
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a reminder that there were pictures of furniture bundles in the data mine. The fountain, at least, was featured in one of those. No idea when it will come out though.
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I suspect they will put most of this Items out when the new Houses get Live, like the Hews Bane One andf all the Ra Gada Stuff
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months