Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skyreach God Boot Camp for Low CP!!!

• sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyreach is still a thing. Please, if you’re going to post on my forum, please be supportive to those who actually need the advice.

I'll try to be supportive, cause i'm gonna inform you that ZoS would like to have their forum back.
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    noobs shouldn't power level, they fail to learn the important mechanics of the game (you see this !@*&#^ all the time in dungeon PUGs).
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll wait for the dolmen grinding guide
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why does grinding skyreach make people so mad lol. You could go around and do quests for 700 levels and be just as clueless. Learning how to grind Skyreach is important. Nice guide OP.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    Why does grinding skyreach make people so mad lol. You could go around and do quests for 700 levels and be just as clueless. Learning how to grind Skyreach is important. Nice guide OP.

Honestly, if someone managed to get 700 CP by questing solely with bow light and heavy attacks, I'd be impressed. Horrified, but also impressed.
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭
    Please keep my forum relative and positive. Many forums close due to negativity. All this is, is a way to inform people of leveling exp and CP. Your positive opinions are welcome, but please be encouraging.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well my friend, you’ve said a lot. Trust and experience go a long way. I no longer run with newbie groups unless I make my own guild. The best way for me to help others is make videos and put myself out there. People can access my knowledge anytime. I’ll stream too, but I need to build a fan base and get my name out there in a good way.
    LMAO........

Ok, let me get this right.....
    You join forums on Jan 8...
    You post a thread 2 weeks later saying you are quiting ESO....
    3 weeks later you post a new one that you are back...
    Now you are saying you are the "Way and the Knowledge" of how to be a "Leveling God" and un-shamefully spam your streaming because you want a "Fan Base"?
    This is your idea of "Trust and Experience"?
    Narcissistic much?

I took just over a year to reach Vet Rank 16. Yup, that is how long I've been playing.
    Power leveling to 50 if it's your 10th toon i understand as I have many at max level now, but promoting the "Level to max in a few hours" mentality only gives us max CP people running around with NO clue how to actually play! Max CP does not equate to skill...Period!
    And the amount of things missed! The storylines, the lore, the cool conversations with NPC's, the artwork, etc.
    Stop and smell the Mountain Flowers and just enjoy the world of Tamriel that ZoS/Bethesda has given us!

As far as your videos, they are ok. Many that are much better with better builds out there, but I will say, you try.
    I wouldn't use your builds personally, but I guess they might help a total new player.
    Good Luck with getting that "Fan Base".
    My 2 drakes....
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please keep my forum relative and positive. Many forums close due to negativity. All this is, is a way to inform people of leveling exp and CP. Your positive opinions are welcome, but please be encouraging.

Dude. The skyreach grind is well documented. Videos on top of videos on YouTube about optimizing grinding. Lots of the videos are over a year old.

If this forum gets shut down, anyone with a simple Google search for best CP grind spots will find one of the hundred videos already available about skyreach.

I appreciate you are trying to build an audience, I'd recommend posting something origional opposed to the same old crap that's been done over and over again.

Start the next trend and you will have all the viewers you could want. Just some encouraging advice.
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shawn_PT wrote: »
    And this is why we have CP600+ people entering vet dungeons with their stamina clanfear builds, bow light attacking everything while occasionally hard casting some cfrags...

People need guidance. I come with that guidance. When you have questions, I know how to get people those answers. If anyone was to come through me on PS4 and want to be raid ready, they are taught and tested. They are lead and taught about the gear and the cp set ups. People are not allowed in any trial runs with me or my team without being thoroughly tested and geared. This is the beginning.
    Wait, now you have a team?

Two days ago you couldn't find someone to debuff a target dummy for you!?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/396944/wayshrines-and-target-skeleton-settings
    I think it’s about time we get more creative. Many games are able to have presets for practice. Some of us players don’t have the luxury of having people available to help us do DPS tests. Is there any updates coming out that will allow us to access the target dummy settings and add bffs and debuffs? Also, we’d like wayshrines in our home. We pay so much money for the home, why don’t we have a portal to travel?
    We get that you're aspiring to be a youtube great, and there's nothing wrong with that. But, you'll get a lot further with consistency and sincerity than what you currently appear to be conveying.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    back in my day we hungout in rkindaleft. you think cp is bad. try going from level nine to vet16 in 2 days. your eyeballs will explode

no enlightenment nor duper xp buffs. just good old fashiined mindless grinding. and you had to fight for the grind spot and drive people away by out grinding them no personal mobs all to youself.

you kids these days have it so easy.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »

Honestly, if someone managed to get 700 CP by questing solely with bow light and heavy attacks, I'd be impressed. Horrified, but also impressed.

Haha same.

I just don't like how everyone is so negative towards players grinding CP in Skyreach. As long as a player does some research, farm some gear, and practice a rotation for a bit and they can clear most veteran content. Whether or a not a player decides to farm Skyreach has absolutely no bearing on whether or not they are a good player and i really dislike how there's a stigma towards it on here.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    back in my day we hungout in rkindaleft. you think cp is bad. try going from level nine to vet16 in 2 days. your eyeballs will explode

no enlightenment nor duper xp buffs. just good old fashiined mindless grinding. and you had to fight for the grind spot and drive people away by out grinding them no personal mobs all to youself.

you kids these days have it so easy.

Pfft, Scorpion grind or gtfo
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭
    @Merlin13KAGL I appreciate you spending the time to find hyprocracy within my chats. At certain times in life some circumstances are not available at every waking moment. Please be productive. You shouldn’t be looking how to prove wrong versus how to help.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for all the kindness and support.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Merlin13KAGL I appreciate you spending the time to find hyprocracy within my chats. At certain times in life some circumstances are not available at every waking moment. Please be productive. You shouldn’t be looking how to prove wrong versus how to help.
    au contraire , if taking a little of my time prevents several other people from wasting theirs, I'd say it's a net gain.

I'm also trying to help you with a bit of advice. You can aspire without trying to convey that you're something you're not (yet).

Be genuine or find another hobby/profession. I tend to think the reputation you are acquiring is not the one you're after.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭
    au contraire , if taking a little of my time prevents several other people from wasting theirs, I'd say it's a net gain.

I'm also trying to help you with a bit of advice. You can aspire without trying to convey that you're something you're not (yet).

Be genuine or find another hobby/profession. I tend to think the reputation you are acquiring is not the one you're after.

You’re the reason people need to focus on self. Let me build how I like. You’re not the first and you’re not going to be the last to sit behind a keyboard and point things out. You don’t see me going to other people’s posts and critiquing as sharply as you are. Don’t be the person to point things out. Keep it to your self.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • Beodamacsa
    Beodamacsa
    ✭✭✭
    @Vaughndaunted I honestly only just found out about skyreach today and I'm levelling my 6th character so this is good to know thank you :)
    I'm at 535cp now and finding it very slow now to level so I hope this helps + I love dungeons.
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it works for you @Ozby
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • Beodamacsa
    Beodamacsa
    ✭✭✭
    Ozby wrote: »
    @Vaughndaunted I honestly only just found out about skyreach today and I'm levelling my 6th character so this is good to know thank you :)
    I'm at 535cp now and finding it very slow now to level so I hope this helps + I love dungeons.

Me too, I've never been one for grinding really as I find it extremely boring but if I can get my cp up I will be happy.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry, but I just have to reiterate this.
    I have seen so many CP690+ people who got to max by Alikir' Dolmans, Skyreach, etc., who don't know basics of real game play.
    Take example of player, from level 1-50 in 2 days.... CP 1 to 690 in what, few days?? IDK...
    Throw them in Vet Selenes Web.....LMAO! Have them do vMoL.... vDSA???? Yea right...
    Max CP doesn't make the player.
    Instead, spend your "Grind Time" going for Skill Points. Get all the Skyshards, do ALL dungeons on Norm, Do DSA and MSA. Go to Cyrodiil and get those 2 easy skill points. Develop your skills and passives. This is what makes a good and effective toon.
    Having 340+ Skill Points and 100CP is a better toon than 690CP and Minimum Skill Points.
    Hence this is why I say that grinding things like Skyreach is redundant and charging gold for it is a scam... IMO... :)
    Note: If you are on your 10th character, then I see grinding levels to L50, but if you are already max CP on one toon, it doesn't matter as CP is account wide. I have a level 4 toon with 720CP...Lol!

TL;DR.... No to buying levels and CP.... Period...
    Huzzah!!
    Edited by wenchmore420b14_ESO on February 27, 2018 8:02AM
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

• Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭
    @wenchmore420b14_ESO look, from here on out, please mind your business if the post isn’t relevant to you. Someone came to me and said something positive and it’s all of a sudden your job to have input? Please leave my post alone. Do not comment if you have nothing positive to add. The next time you post make sure you say, “hey try this spot out or I can help you.” Get a life man.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @wenchmore420b14_ESO look, from here on out, please mind your business if the post isn’t relevant to you. Someone came to me and said something positive and it’s all of a sudden your job to have input? Please leave my post alone. Do not comment if you have nothing positive to add. The next time you post make sure you say, “hey try this spot out or I can help you.” Get a life man.

Your best bet is gonna be to report him
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Wow. Ok.
    First off, I didn't reply because someone said something positive to your post, I posted my reply to, wait, let me get this right, I was trying to help others by noting that, for a new player to ESO, with no max CP toons, they are wasting their time grinding CP in Skyreach, or any other place for that matter, and paying someone to do it is crazy..IMO. REPEAT! In My Opinion!!

I WAS trying to help by pointing out that skill points and passives will pay off better than just rushing to max CP.
    Again, a 100CP toon with 275 skill points is a better and more viable build than a 720 CP with only a 100 skill points.
    Grinding CP does not give skill points! High CP does not make a great/powerful character!
    Again! Throw a player who "grinded" to 720CP but no real "game experience" and throw them in vWGT or vSWeb...See how well Skyreach prepares them then.

As far as this..
    ."from here on out, please mind your business "
    , you posted a thread on a public forums for discussion. I'm sorry my, and others, opinions are not what you wish to hear, but tough. If you can't accept civil debate on a subject, don't post on a public forum.
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Your best bet is gonna be to report him

No. He does seem to be trying to be genuine and wants to help others, but he needs to bring it down a little and at least listen to what others have to say, positive or not. There are many, many people here who have been here helping people for 5+years, and have much more game experience.He should at least listen to their input.
    We should give him a break, for now... :)
    Edited by wenchmore420b14_ESO on February 28, 2018 6:18AM
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS

• Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭
    @wenchmore420b14_ESO you need to get a life. Public or not, mind your business. You’re wasting your time copying pasting and doing nothing. Find something productive to do.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • Seadle
    Seadle
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused on why you are so toxic to people who just want to help and offer constructive criticisms about your video.