Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DB Sanctuary

Nordic_Pirate
Nordic_Pirate
✭✭✭✭
First of all,

When is this being released? I needed this years ago.

Secondly, with the Sanctuary coming out, I think it'd be cool if we could have pathing NPC skeletons. Could either be target skeletons, or just 1k health skele's.

That is all
Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait to see the crazy prices
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Wait to see the crazy prices

Already have the money set aside. I doubt it's more than $150
    Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What most be believe is that it will be released during Golsd coast dlc anniversary which means spring so months away.
  • Corrinos
    Corrinos
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Any information you can share?
  • Legendary2150
    Legendary2150
    ✭✭
    I am excited for this
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What most be believe is that it will be released during Golsd coast dlc anniversary which means spring so months away.

Spring is less than one month away from your post (Spring Equinox is March 20th this year)
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys know you can go right now at kvatch and preview it right? Same goes for the palace.
  • Corrinos
    Corrinos
    ✭✭✭
    makreth wrote: »
    You guys know you can go right now at kvatch and preview it right? Same goes for the palace.

Previewing and release date (incl. cost) are separate issues.