Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dreadlords-[NA/PVX/EP] Recruiting Veteran Ranks

Thralgaf
Thralgaf
✭✭✭
I wanted to take some time today to let folks know that Dreadlords are currently looking for Veteran ranked players within the Ebonheart Pact faction. Before I get into the details of what we are all about, it's important to note that I am NOT the guild leader or recruiting officer-I just wanted to let the player base know what we are currently accepting members. I will include officer handles at the bottom of this discussion.

Whether you are new to ESO and are looking for an experienced group of players to get you started in the experience, or are a tenured player and are looking for a LARGE (500 max pretty much at all times), helpful guild to advance through end game content, Dreadlords can meet those expectations. We have a ton of folks that are willing to stop what they are doing to answer questions, craft, or help you through that difficult vet dungeon. We can also meet your crafting/merchant needs, as we have a multitude of experienced crafters, as well as a server-wide guild store located in Riften. Dreads also have experienced PvPers running consistent Cyrodil groups throughout the week. We also have a dedicated, active TS server for raiding/help/chat. Dreadlord leaders are dedicated in keeping the guild active and fun, so guild membership is kept updated and active on a a weekly basis.

If you are veteran ranked, and are looking for a teamwork oriented, helpful guild, this is it. I'm on this forum a lot, and wouldn't put my name out there if I didn't believe this guild was worth the endorsement. Feel free to message the following players here or in-game for more information:

@Hadesstyxx
@Sejreia
@thralgaf1971

Edited by Thralgaf on September 30, 2014 4:54PM
  • Khipu
    Khipu
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Thral! Awesome post! No way could I have said it better myself. This is who we are, Thanks so much :)
    If this is the Guild for you, reader, please do not hesitate to contact me in game and I'll invite you straight away. I'm very active and intend to be for quite some time!
    If you have any questions, also, just send it to my inbox, I'll answer as fast as possible.
    Sejreia-Efeliel-Olympias-Emerald Ire-Asifi Kare-Skips~on~Starfire-Everbloom-Sugrahdun-Elsreia-Ceruval
    PC NA
    MMORPG:2004-2019
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty. - @Cundu_Ertur
    “Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.” ― Walt Whitman
  • Gobbon
    Gobbon
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome guild. I'm very happy that I've joined and can only recommend it to anybody who is looking for an active and supporting guild of people who know what they're doing. :D
  • Man-cy
    Man-cy
    ✭✭
    These guys are awesome, they made me a trader. Never thought i'll sell so many things in guild store. Beside that we group up every day and clearing dungeons,caves, finishing quests. Done with main quests in Lower and Upper Craglorn, currently fooling in Dragonstar Arena.
    Way to go guys!
  • mnclarksub17_ESO
    mnclarksub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have never been a fan of guilds or guild politics and after a few bad experiences I found the Dreadlords and have never felt more and home and welcome. The Dreadlords are a great group of very dedicated gamers that play the game for the right reasons regardless of who they are playing with.
  • Doctorhorrible
    Doctorhorrible
    Soul Shriven
    I'm still pretty new to Dreadlords, but so far it feels like a great place to call home. When they say active members they mean it! From what I've seen all of the officers and members are very active and helpful. Very active teamspeak as well which i find refreshing. I'd definitely recommend checking this guild out to anyone looking for a solid group of dedicated gamers!
  • Manlayan
    Manlayan
    Greetings All, I would like to invite any Veteran players who wish to be a part of an excellent active guild to sign up with us and hang out. The Dreadlord's are a very interactive guild with TS and some of the best Crafters in the game. Originally we started out as an All Veteran Auction guild but it has morphed into so much more. There are Daily Groups for Craglorn grinding and Questing. Currently we are trying to get those active grouping guildies through the lower and upper Craglorn quests so that we can get into the end game. If this is something you are looking for, or for simply the best place to sell and buy your wares, please send us a message. it is not uncommon for us to consistently have greater than 100 members online at any given time. Additionally we do have a 7 Day inactive kick policy.

@Hadesstyxx
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dreadlords is great! I joined a long time ago just to trade, but since then, it has become my primary PVX guild. People are always grouping for Veteran dungeons. People are always grouping for Craglorn. People are always grouping for Dragonstar Arena. And sometimes people also do PVP together.

The guild is extremely active and has a bunch of helpful members. We also have a Teamspeak room if you like voice chat.
  • Hortator Mopa
    Hortator Mopa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had some "higher" rank potato in this guild kick me out because he was v1 and wanted to be carried in my v14 pledge group. Dont join this rubbish guild they let this bs happen and dont punish the people who do it.
    Edited by Hortator Mopa on December 30, 2014 4:19PM
  • Manlayan
    Manlayan
    Still here, Still recruiting active, helpful players, we normally have 1 or 2 spots open daily.

@hadesstyxx
  • XxBaZxX
    XxBaZxX
    Soul Shriven
    Been in the guild for a few months now. No regrets. Good active raiding guild. People are always willing to help when asked.
  • Hortator Mopa
    Hortator Mopa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had some "higher" rank potato in this guild kick me out because he was v1 and wanted to be carried in my v14 pledge group. Dont join this rubbish guild they let this bs happen and dont punish the people who do it.

Multiple people have now been kicked by terrible higher ranked members. Unless you want to carry v1s in pledges and be constantly used I would suggest not joining this rubbish joke of a guild.
  • fenderp61b14_ESO
    fenderp61b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Former Dreadlord just returned to the game and would like an invite.

@Narcosis61
  • Lesooku
    Lesooku
    Soul Shriven
    Don't kick me
  • Aggelos
    Aggelos
    ✭✭✭
    I was part of Dreads before going inactive. Is it possible to get a reinvite? Looking to get back into EP PvP.
  • enderian
    enderian
    Soul Shriven
    One of your officers(?) was recruiting in zone chat, and straight-up ignored me for asking what the trade requirements for your guild were.
    It wasn't clear by the recruitment post whether you guys were a PVE or trading guild since he mentioned the location of the trader; and other members in zone attested to how much money they make with that trader. It's not that I don't actively trade, I just have 2 in Mournhold and 1 in Rawl'kha already and wasn't sure if I add another guild with a large trading requirement!
    Anyway, I just thought it was a little rude. I had been browsing the forums looking for a PVE guild that day and I was actually pretty excited to inquire about joining yours. I'm not sure if "recruiting vets" means CP600+, but I am ~CP400 and would possibly still be interested in joining.
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Inarre on February 1, 2019 12:11AM
  • LiteOfQureshi
    Hi can I get an invite pleasE?
  • Ethos_evos
    Ethos_evos
    ✭✭
    I would like to get back in the Guild. Do we use any outside form of communication like discord or something?
    PC NA/EbonheartPact
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭