The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What alliance to choose

xKarmyv
xKarmyv
So the game is about to be released and i cannot be more excited!

one question i have though is what alliance is deemed to be the most beneficial?
If you want to play some ESO anytime just hit me up with an inbox! :)
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is already open, quick load up your launcher and get in!

I wouldn't say any alliance is better, it's really which you like the sound of most. A lot of good guilds are going to AD, so they might have a bit more media coverage and do a bit better in PvP. Other than that, it's your choice.

Edit: For the pact!
    Edited by Inversus on March 30, 2014 10:57AM
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • RG9T86
    RG9T86
    I don't think any alliance is more beneficial than the others. Mostly because of the pre-order "any race any alliance" perk...so in theory it will probably boil down to who can out zerg who in pvp terms at least.
  • xKarmyv
    xKarmyv
    Oh my... Loading it right now!

thanks for the answer i will have a read over them as well!
    If you want to play some ESO anytime just hit me up with an inbox! :)
  • Foul_Corsair
    Foul_Corsair
    ✭✭✭
    Its known that the Aldmeri Dominion is quicker to level in as its more compact with the quests closer to each other so less traveling. Don't ask me for my source as I can't remember but I tried it and it did seem to be the way.
    would ya mind if I fired me cannon through your porthole?
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its known that the Aldmeri Dominion is quicker to level in as its more compact with the quests closer to each other so less traveling. Don't ask me for my source as I can't remember but I tried it and it did seem to be the way.

Your source could be Angry Joe... he mentioned it in his last review of the game.
  • Foul_Corsair
    Foul_Corsair
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, could be. I do watch him occasionally. He's funny, him and his army, lol
    would ya mind if I fired me cannon through your porthole?
  • crscams
    crscams
    ✭✭
    I would choose whatever your friends are doing so you can play together.
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow
    Soul Shriven
    All Hail The Daggerfall Covenant
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!" - Sheogorath