Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Javelin Consistently Double CC's

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Can this be looked into? About 1 in 4 javelins thrown back to back by both magic and Stam can double CC
Edited by Koolio on December 7, 2017 3:25PM
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't PvP'ed much since Morrowind but when I was PvPing this was an issue for me.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's the same double-CC as draining shot, yes? Just harder to replicate due to the travel time?
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Can this be looked into?
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I don't use javelin but I have to ask are you suggesting it should not knock you back with each one that hits you ...

Cos it most definitely should knock you back with every hit until you're at a distance that you can no longer be targeted ... It's a spear for god's sake that's a direct hit ...

How ever ... That said ... Maybe it should also have a change where if you get hit by the first one you have an increased chance to dodge the second one if thrown consecutively to stop it being spammed by people

But it shouldn't grant cc immunity
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    Ok I don't use javelin but I have to ask are you suggesting it should not knock you back with each one that hits you ...

Cos it most definitely should knock you back with every hit until you're at a distance that you can no longer be targeted ... It's a spear for god's sake that's a direct hit ...

How ever ... That said ... Maybe it should also have a change where if you get hit by the first one you have an increased chance to dodge the second one if thrown consecutively to stop it being spammed by people

So it shouldn't be like every other CC in the game?

Here is a video of double Javelin CC that shouldn't be happening

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/362111/wtf-happened-to-cc-immunity/p1
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm running into this issue on Xbox NA. Most recently when I was dueling a guild-mate 2 days ago at his house on his templar.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dueled a Temp last night, had the ground slide bug happen

Also while dueling I occasionally have skill lock out.

Fear is buggy af still too.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its not the only knockback that does this.
    PC EU
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's the same double-CC as draining shot, yes? Just harder to replicate due to the travel time?

I don't think that there's a single projectile in this game that is faster than Javelin...
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's intended. The travel time is setup so that if they're cast back to back in quick succession, you'll be cc'd a second time before immunity has time to kick in.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They should just get rid of the knockback already, would solve a lot.of issues and it would be a better cc for melee templars.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »

lol
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    They should just get rid of the knockback already, would solve a lot.of issues and it would be a better cc for melee templars.

I've always wanted that stun the Orcs do in Orsinium.
    PC EU
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The CC they took from shards they gave to javelin as bonus to balance the class :)
    Edited by Asardes on January 4, 2018 7:32AM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still.this move constantly double CCs me. Wtf happened to Cc immunity.
  • Gorrest
    Gorrest
    ✭✭✭
    This is intended actually, since you have to either wait for the CC to fully end or break free from it. It can be done with 90% of all stuns, however the reason you mainly see it on Javelin is because it has a knock back which you cant CC break until you hit the ground. So, often times you will get Javelin while in the air and then be in another CC. This can go into an unless loop if the person knows what they are doing.

Source(10th report): https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2861002/#Comment_2861002
    -PvP Characters-

AD Mag DK, Mc Flabben
    AD Mag Templar, Gorrest
    AD Mag Sorc, Edrene Kingsley
    AD MagWarden, Mc Woflen
    EP Stam Sorc, Elder Procs Online
    DC Stam DK, One Shot Online