The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

There is completly new music in Auridon? unintentional or intentional

• SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn I liked the Oblivion music :(
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lnsane wrote: »
    @ZOS_SoundMaster intentional? :)

Intentional. :)

As time allows, I try to write some new pieces specifically for the original zones, to inject some more variety there. I had enough time during this update to do just that, so Auridon ended up getting 5-6 minutes of new music.

oh very nice :)!!
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As time allows, I try to write some new pieces specifically for the original zones, to inject some more variety there. I had enough time during this update to do just that, so Auridon ended up getting 5-6 minutes of new music.

you know hes just "frontin" right? these are obviously clips from this year's new Chapter Update: Summerset Isles.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Jeremiah87
    Jeremiah87
    ✭✭✭

That's hella rad!
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭

Then can you give the guys that sing "Red Diamond" something else to sing? =D
  • Dromede
    Dromede
    ✭✭✭✭

Brillaint.

As much as I may critisize this game, I've never had a problem with your work. Bravo.

I got a complaint here :p

The hyper-realism of sounds in Clockwork City completely turns me off from that zone. The sound of footsteps on metal, the sound of swimming in oil - i'm cringing right now :s - omg, i don't even know how these sounds were harvested, they are far too real!

Obviously, these are my personal issues, the zone is beautiful and sound people did an extremely good job. I just can't stop cringing when I'm there >:)
    Skye Cloude - Sorc DPS, Master Crafter. Main, the bestest
    Lae Lenne - Templar Healer Trial grade.
    Dromede - Stamina Nightblade, she's a newb and doesn't know what she's doing
    V'oghatta - Stamplar pretending to be a tank
    Ulville Thonvella - aspiring Fire Mage, be careful around her fire sticks!
    Dromedaris - lost and not found. Named after a shoe, what else can you expect from her? A proper tank in her wildest dreams
    Swims-Naked - too pretty to grind, too silly to quest.
    Sun Flair - Dunmer Templar that can't spell for life. To bad she's too broke to afford a name change... Well, at least she's pretty...
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I so hope so

Edit: I misspelt so smh

You misspelled more than so.
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dromede wrote: »

Brillaint.

As much as I may critisize this game, I've never had a problem with your work. Bravo.

I got a complaint here :p

The hyper-realism of sounds in Clockwork City completely turns me off from that zone. The sound of footsteps on metal, the sound of swimming in oil - i'm cringing right now :s - omg, i don't even know how these sounds were harvested, they are far too real!

Obviously, these are my personal issues, the zone is beautiful and sound people did an extremely good job. I just can't stop cringing when I'm there >:)

Call me crazy, but I just loved the weird bubbly, sloshing sounds the oil makes when you jump in. :bawling:
    Found it very satisfying
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still wait to hear "Wings of Kynareth" when pvp on Cyrodiil...
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can someone please post it :(??
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone please post it :(??

If you had typed "new auridon music" into Google instead of "Can someone please post it" on the forums, you'd already be listening to it. ;)
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »
    I still wait to hear "Wings of Kynareth" when pvp on Cyrodiil...

OMG @ZOS_SoundMaster can we get wings of kyn in a remaster someday?
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, you sir are amazing, I love Elder Scrolls music and the new music I am hearing in Auridon fits the mood and scenery perfectly. Great environment that has been enhanced even more by your music. Really, I cannot say enough about how much good music adds to the enjoyment of the game for me.

You are to be commended and given a raise! Please tell your superiors you are doing an awesome job or better yet show them this glowing post!

Lol, I remember when I played Warcraft II for the first time and thought how awesome the music was, but then a few months into playing it you were like OMG how repetitive https://youtube.com/watch?v=B2eQZ5J0zbs&index=6&list=PLT1LxUmBfybyvIB4OSWq9mSOpv4tl0NFj . ESO music is nothing like that, video game music scores have come a long way and are letting the creative talents of many like you shine!
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New music in Auridon? Summerset is coming in Chapter II!
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Adventurer
    Adventurer
    ✭✭✭
    Has the new music replaced the old one, or does it cycle so you can hear both?
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to just travel to Auridon to listen to the new music. Love it!

Thanks Brad! :smile:
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adventurer wrote: »

Both.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you
  • Adventurer
    Adventurer
    ✭✭✭
    Radinyn wrote: »
    Adventurer wrote: »

Both.

Awesome, thanks!
  • wesly.backersb16_ESO
    Keep going Brad! Love the music in game, great work!
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hope Daggerfall areas get some new music too :)
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the new summerset music as with all dlc, but I abosutely hate that they took the original craglorn music away. I can't stand that loud trumpeting crap that is playing over and over till my head hurts. Loved the original theme that we used to have. Why can't they just change music for the dlc zones intended? Why everywhere? Leave the original scores alone in the vanilla zones.