Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NA][PC][PvX/RP][EP] Come to The Remnants of Hope for Community, Events, and Friends!

Telana
Telana
✭✭
The Remnants of Hope - "Light from a few can be a beacon to many"
Ebonheart Pact – NA PC
http://www.remnantsofhope.com/

About Us
Remnants of Hope (RoH) was founded June 7, 2009, as a Star Wars Galaxies guild. It has since evolved into an active community supporting divisions in ESO, SWTOR, GW2, and WoW. We have over 800 active members in a positive gaming environment.

We are more than your average gaming guild. Our ESO division has over 180 active members with 20 to 40 online at peak times. While we’re an Ebonheart Pact guild for PVP purposes, there is no alliance restriction for our guild activities. Come one, come all!

We offer members every aspect of game-play from PVE, PVP, RP, Housing, Fashion & Crafting. Our website forums are expansive with members actively posting and building friendships. We host a Discord server, where our members meet socially and participate in events.

Because we’re community orientated, you will never feel lost in the crowd, or like a cog in a machine.

Do you enjoy…

Fashion & Craft
Whether you’re leveling crafting skills for the first time, or need help getting a set of training gear made for an alt, our Crafting and Fashion department is here to assist!. A weekly social hour with us hanging out while either gathering, fishing, or any other great social activities. We also have a guild hall with crafting stations and ALL CRAFTABLE SETS!

Weekly events to hunt down certain Dyes, Housing workshops and tours, and themed outfit contests. Regardless of what you do out across Tamriel we at Remnants of Hope will encourage you to do it in style! While we are not a trade guild, we encourage members to provide invites into successful trade guilds, giving our members the best of both worlds within our multifaceted community.

PvE
RoH covers the full range of PvE, with events scheduled five nights a week. Activities range from Overland zone completion events to Trials (3 x weekly normal and vet both). Additionally, we run multiple pledges and random dungeons weekly, - slow-paced Dungeon runs for people new to group play, or farm runs to complete a gear set. Finally, we spice up our PvE with special events like a no-pants raid, dungeon races and more! Our PvE team is experienced and willing to help improve performance or just learn how to survive through the story, whatever your playstyle desires!

PvP
We encourage fun and friendly competitive gaming to both fans of PvP and those curious about it. We are always willing to lend a hand with builds, classes, and how it all comes together to make a character effective in PvP. We enjoy all aspects of PvP and offer groups for Cyrodiil questing, small-scale skirmishes, the opportunity to join larger groups to attack keeps, Sky Shard Hunting groups, Imperial City content, Battlegrounds matches, and Delve clears. Our alliance for PVP is Ebonheart Pact. Our home campaign is Ravenwatch (No CP) but we occasionally hop into Greyhost (CP) as well.

RP
Enjoy collaborative storytelling? Join us for guild-hosted stories that will appeal to both new and seasoned role-players. We are interested in character-driven stories where choices matter to the overall story arc. We provide assistance with character’s stories along with introductions into current guild stories. Our forums are robust and provide an interactive writing experience for all.

Housing & Fashion
The Housing and Fashion Department is dedicated to bringing all that ESO has for those aspects of the game to our members. Housing workshops, guides on how to look your best, and of course costume contests are just some of the offerings from this department. RoH loves to look it's best while going on adventures throughout Tamriel, as well as knowing how to decorate a great place to relax, party with friends, or admire trophies of our conquests.

ESO Gameplay
We offer a play-your-own-way environment where members are encouraged but not required to attend guild events. We understand that some will enjoy end-game content where others might like to level slowly, working through ESO story content, partaking in roleplay, crafting or joining in on random adventures.

What we offer:
1. Active, engaged forums, allowing members to meet people across divisions.
2. Discord Voice and Text Chat Server.
3. Freedom to play the game any way you want.
4. Scheduled events on the calendar as well as “random” activities through guild chat.
5. Friendly community and environment.
6. Structured leadership, with officers for each department: PvE, PvP, RP, Fashion & Crafting, and Recruitment.
7. Freedom to play other divisions and casual games.

What we value in members:
  • Positive Attitude
  • Maturity
  • Friendly Nature
  • Respectful
  • Team Player

"This is the guild I've been searching for.” ~ RoH member, Saelhinne

“It's been a joy to have a community filled with friendly and warm folks to play with. I appreciate that they support both casual and competitive play, and that so many guildies are happy to offer mentorship for those of us looking to improve!” ~ RoH member, Medinari

Are you ready for a new gaming experience?

Visit us at [remnantsofhope.com] (http://www.remnantsofhope.com) to apply!

Because our community is so awesome, we have an application and trial membership process that allows you to get to know us, and members to meet you. Consider the application a handshake, we take it and the process very seriously. With that in mind, be thorough when you fill it out. We look forward to meeting a potential new member.
Edited by Telana on March 19, 2021 7:53PM
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    We would like to welcome binkbink, Maestro, and immortalloki to the Remnants of Hope!
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Had a great time with everyone doing the Dungeon event last night! This is an awesome, friendly bunch of helpful people.
    E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Thanks to everyone who came out and participated in our weekly World Boss Train that happens every Friday! We destroyed all twelve bosses in Deshaan and Eastmarch, all the while exploring the many delves/open dungeons in each zone.

Screenshot_20180126_194910.png.63189ac68831a521757a3ef3b3385490.png
    Screenshot_20180126_185652.png.7672e0b1fbc9c38a67daf3c40474dba8.png

If you are interested in joining a guild that has scheduled events for nearly every aspect of the game, meander on over to our website and see for yourself if the Remnants of Hope is right for you! You won't regret it :wink:

http://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    I would like to congratulate and welcome SessionZero, Juniou and Lyrazel to the Remnants of Hope!

ALSO, our weekly Dungeon Mayham event is happening tonight at 8:30 PM EDT! Here is a photo of the gang that participated in our dungeon shenanigans last week!

Screenshot_20180122_192708.png.7fc0e5aa4d8069755a0c32117d5619b1.png

Come join in on the fun and apply to the Remnants of Hope today!

http://www.remnantsofhope.com
    Edited by Telana on January 29, 2018 4:39PM
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    I would like to congratulate Aeoden and Malen Sheeke for joining the Remnants of Hope!

Our weekly Roleplay Event is happening at 8:30 PM EDT tonight - looking forward to the wicked storyline our wonderful RP Officer has whipped up for us!

large.Screenshot_20160906_203139.png.59d3dd5aa3fefe6cc627651680553223.png

If you would like to learn more about RoH, feel free to visit our website at http://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/

Edited by Telana on February 1, 2018 11:16PM
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    I would like to congratulate SirWolf, JustinForce, ShellFlare, and Dmitry for becoming members of the Remnants of Hope! Welcome, looking forward to the many fun times ahead!

Yesterday, our guild ran a World Boss Train! Great turnout with 14 participants. Here is some screenshots of our run!

5a76b0f07ea38_Thisone.png.449be96b66362de0a0995eed160d0bd0.png
    5a76b0f7cecc6_thisone2.png.9d932ede06bbbca87f522858eb8e1a8b.png
    5a76b0fe9d846_thisone1.png.5084fbb5ec9935382b77d1002707f378.png
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Another Monday, another Dungeon Mayham tonight at 8:30 PM EDT! And then tomorrow tonight, we have our Cyrodiil Exploration event.

No matter your interest, Remnants of Hope actively participates in all aspects of ESO! Don't miss out an opportunity to partake in the fun, and apply today!

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    We had a fun night filled with exploration and leveling in our "Leveling With Friends" event. Many levels, err.. cookies were eaten!

Screenshot_20180207_203047.thumb.png.e714aae16753231d419bdae9d6118e93.png

If you are looking for a guild to enjoy all aspects of ESO, look no further! RoH is a friendly community-oriented guild committed to having fun and making the most out of our game time.

Checkout our website today! http://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/

• mspa
    mspa
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! How often does The Remnants of Hope use TS3? Sorry to ask, I have hearing loss and can't use voice chat easily.
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    mspa wrote: »
    Hello! How often does The Remnants of Hope use TS3? Sorry to ask, I have hearing loss and can't use voice chat easily.

Hey there mspa! Our members are encouraged to jump in TS and chat with fellow guild members whenever they feel like. But outside of events, it is not required. We do use voice chat for ease of communication during scheduled events that require some coordination (veteran dungeons, Pledges, Trials, etc). I should also say we have several members who have a form of hearing loss as well and they seem to be happy with using TS whenever they need to.

Hope that answered your question! Let me know if I can be of any help :)
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    I would like to welcome MadZod, Hope, Kitkat, yourmajesty18 to the Remnants of Hope!
  • Korodullin
    Korodullin
    Soul Shriven
    Remnants of Hope continues to host well attended events that are a lot of fun. Looking forward to Monday Mayhem again and then jumping into Cyrodiil on Tuesday! These events are open to all skill levels, as our aim is to enjoy this great game to its fullest with great people.

Check out our website for more information: http://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to hopping in-game tonight to checkout the new game update: Dragon Bones DLC! With 2 new dungeons, 2 new battlegrounds, and an outfit system, things are looking really good for our ESO Division! Plenty of new shiny things to checkout!

If you would like to join a community that partakes in all aspects of ESO while maintaining a community first mentality, look no further! The Remnants of Hope is looking for friendly, diverse and family-oriented individuals who want to have fun!

Stop on by our website if you'd like to learn more! http://www.remnantsofhope.com/front-page/
  • Gallentis
    Gallentis
    Soul Shriven
    Can't get website to open but would like to check you guys if you don't mind a newbro.@Gallentis13
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Gallentis wrote: »
    Can't get website to open but would like to check you guys if you don't mind a newbro.@Gallentis13

Hey there! Yes, sorry! Our website/forums was experiencing some technical difficulties. Should be all fixed now! :) Yes! Please please check us out! Let me know if you have any questions!
  • Gallentis
    Gallentis
    Soul Shriven
    Telana wrote: »
    Gallentis wrote: »

Hey there! Yes, sorry! Our website/forums was experiencing some technical difficulties. Should be all fixed now! :) Yes! Please please check us out! Let me know if you have any questions!

Application submitted, will try to hop on later this evening around 10pm EST and message you guys there.
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    I would like to welcome SandPrincess, Gallentis, Jester, Elidien, and MysticDuck to the Remnants of Hope! Congratulations, and we look forward to experiencing all of ESO with ya'll!

Are you looking for a new home? <The Remnants of Hope> may be the place for you! We are a friendly community of players who do regular PVE, PVP and RP content and events. Respond here or check out remnantsofhope.com if you'd like to learn more!

Screenshot_20180207_203047.png.8804e2d4bab277725737a7831fd16e09.png

Edited by Telana on February 15, 2018 4:01PM
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    I wish you folks used Discord! My wife and I would love to join. :( Oh well!
    PC - NA - EP
    Jayshua / Imperial Warden
    Master Craftsman / 50 All Professions
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Jayshua wrote: »
    I wish you folks used Discord! My wife and I would love to join. :( Oh well!

Awww, sad face! I totally understand your sentiment in wanting to stick with guilds that host discord. We have no issues with that program, we just prefer to own our VOIP server and have higher permission/security options to have at our disposal. TS3 has also worked quite well for us over the last 8.5 years. Converting an entire gaming community of 400+ people to a different VOIP would be quite the task.

Nevertheless, if ya'll change your mind, don't hesitate to reach out! Wish you luck with your search. :)
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Thank you to everyone who came out for our World Boss Train last night! Had some great fun going around Rivenspire and Glenumbra!

Screenshot_20180216_194506.png.deed7356d3cba12ce76f0b29e5315b30.png
    Screenshot_20180216_193042.png.913457a385990c1e284605cdbacdd08c.png
    Screenshot_20180216_191353.png.5be93218bb3c3af998e4ac7ed6788af8.png
  • Korodullin
    Korodullin
    Soul Shriven
    Huge shout out to our crew last night as we ventured into the heart of Cyrodiil's conflict! The Remnants of Hope proudly led the charge of several assaults on behalf of the EP. Was huge fun!
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    I would like to welcome Wynend & FaelanQ to the Remnants of Hope! Congratulations, and we look forward to experiencing all of ESO with ya'll!

This Wednesday is our Division Assembly Meeting for all RoH ESO players! We will be discussing a range of topics followed by an en masse "Leveling With Friends" PvE event to crank out those levels!

5a693cbcb4da8_WEWANTYOU!(1).png.58f6b4b1c517c71c6c9942ce1063a294.png

If you are interested in joining a family-oriented community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

• Elidien
    Elidien
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Remnants for the re-invite.

I returned to RoH after a self-imposed break and what I found was a welcoming, caring and friendly group of people. We are a close-knit group and family is the best word to describe RoH.

RoH is about experiencing the best that Elder Scrolls has to offer. We do all the content and nightly we have events and activities.

So if you are looking for an active guild, where (sorry 1980s Cheers) "everybody knows your name", where when you login, please ask how you are and how's life, where you have a group of people who are like an online family that are genuine and interested in the person behind the character, RoH is for you.

I have found a home and so happy to be back.
  • LiteOfQureshi
    Can I join as well?
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Can I join as well?

You certainly can! Just head on over to our website at www.remnantsofhope.com/boards and register onto our forums. Once you register an account, you will be able to fill out our application.

Thanks! Let me know if you have any further questions.

~T
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    I would like to welcome Wun, Yacut and dannycteris13 to the Remnants of Hope! Congratulations, looking forward to playing alongside ya'll!

shared-collage-550x345.jpg

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Tonight's "Leveling With Friends" event went very well! Many cookies.. err, levels were eaten! Had a blast running around throughout Wrothgar killing all 6 world bosses including many delves and the Rkindaleft Public Dungeon!

Screenshot_20180221_205740.png.abe87da2a522adbadb24bdef2a2079b2.png
    Screenshot_20180221_195806.png.77d0daefc35813e68c8e63e5955c652e.png

If you are interested in joining a guild that partakes in all aspects of the game in a family-friendly environment, look no further! Remnants of Hope is the place to be! Visit our website at remnantsofhope.com/the-elder-scrolls-online to learn more!

And for tomorrow, we have our RP Department hosting an event that starts at 8:30PM EDT! Did someone say dinner?
    Remnantsletter.jpg.7551752d01a3a2c694ae988a1489c42f.jpg

Edited by Telana on February 22, 2018 6:04AM
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    I would like to welcome Xilanxiv and KiwiSpecial to The Remnants of Hope!

shared-collage-550x345.jpg
    Edited by Telana on February 23, 2018 9:47PM
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Thank you to everyone who came out for our World Boss Train Friday night! Had some great fun going around Greenshade, Bangkorai and Reapers March, killing all 6 bosses in each zone!

Our World Boss Train occurs every Friday at 8:30PM EDT. Come join in on the fun and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

Here are some captures of our shenanigans.

Screenshot_20180223_192855.png.84d98d785645bec956949975669eb648.png

Screenshot_20180223_195144.png.63c2382902c84b4ada67d074fc398a14.png

Screenshot_20180223_200217.png.d91a82c37f9e1a82cdf13e19210e11ab.png

Screenshot_20180223_200722.png.bf9ff5aac5df45a3455082ab11e8dd55.png
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    I would like to welcome LiteofQuresh, dagadots, bushpossum, Noxat, boricuajj, crosius & Sinthrax to the Remnants of Hope! Congratulations, and we look forward to experiencing all of ESO with ya'll!

5a693cbcb4da8_WEWANTYOU!(1).png.58f6b4b1c517c71c6c9942ce1063a294.png

If you are interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

Edited by Telana on February 27, 2018 4:16PM