Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Write My Character's Lore

JamuThatsWho
JamuThatsWho
✭✭✭✭✭
Just a fun idea I had based on a previous thread I saw about letting someone else design your character.

I'd like to see what backstories people can come up with to tie my newest character together, see here goes;

Name: Ra'farahn-do
Race/Class: Khajiit Templar
Alliance: Daggerfall Covenant

Stamina-based, possibly a Werewolf in the future (a cat turning into a dog seems like the purrfect existential turmoil for a Khajiit).

Have at it!
Edited by JamuThatsWho on February 9, 2018 7:44AM
@JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's some info on Khajiit names and honorifics for the "Ra'" and "-do";

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Khajiit_Names#Naming_Convention

Main:

Alts:

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meh, sorta not good with cross factioned races, runaway khajiit that escaped morrowind with Breton/orc/er you know slaves ended up in daggerfall with them? cant really give a reason if you pvp that youd be willing to fight against your own kind in ad unless you put that you were never raised in elsweyr. grown up as a slave then escaped and is repaying debt to covenant members? my ad character does mercenary work and settled in ad territory. any pvp I do I simply take it as mercenary work
    Edited by Aliyavana on February 9, 2018 7:50AM
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ra'farahn-do was always good with his hands. He made swords sing, and axes cry out with blood lust. His claws always tinged a little red, either from the morning hunt, or his latest mark.

Ra'farahn-do grew up at an orphanage in Rawl-ka that was ran by a local Priest. While his swordplay took a back-burner to his studies with the Priest, his talents did not go unnoticed. The Priest approached him about becoming a Templar, and fighting with the power of light. Ra'farahn-do agreed, and thus is the legend you see before you today.

Ra'farahn-do moved to Rivenspire one day, when a seer read his fortune, and told him he would make riches beyond belief if he moved there. Some say he moved for the excellent Skooma, others say its to hunt vampires.

Ra'farahn-do likes sleeping in and staying out late, he has a few vices, one being his hidden shame of being a lycanthrope. The sheer exhilaration of the hunt and kill while in form was addicting. And it padded his pockets with loot to boot.
    Edited by Sheezabeast on February 9, 2018 8:17AM
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ra'farahn-do was always good with his hands. He made swords sing, and axes cry out with blood lust. His claws always tinged a little red, either from the morning hunt, or his latest mark.

Ra'farahn-do grew up at an orphanage in Rawl-ka that was ran by a local Priest. While his swordplay took a back-burner to his studies with the Priest, his talents did not go unnoticed. The Priest approached him about becoming a Templar, and fighting with the power of light. Ra'farahn-do agreed, and thus is the legend you see before you today.

Ra'farahn-do likes sleeping in and staying out late, he has a few vices, one being his hidden shame of being a lycanthrope. The sheer exhilaration of the hunt and kill while in form was addicting. And it padded his pockets with loot to boot.

he is daggerfall covenant, he needs a reason why he settled down in that terrotory
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

he is daggerfall covenant, he needs a reason why he settled down in that terrotory

edited
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    meh, sorta not good with cross factioned races, runaway khajiit that escaped morrowind with Breton/orc/er you know slaves ended up in daggerfall with them? cant really give a reason if you pvp that youd be willing to fight against your own kind in ad unless you put that you were never raised in elsweyr. grown up as a slave then escaped and is repaying debt to covenant members? my ad character does mercenary work and settled in ad territory. any pvp I do I simply take it as mercenary work

Rescued slave was the angle I was going for, perhaps by a Redguard Templar who took him in and trained him.

Main:

Alts:

• ZOS_Chris
    ZOS_Chris
    Community Rep

Ra'farahn-do moved to Rivenspire one day, when a seer read his fortune, and told him he would make riches beyond belief if he moved there. Some say he moved for the excellent Skooma, others say its to hunt vampires.

Wow, this is really imaginative! Great job, Sheezabeast!
    Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ra'farahn-do never felt entirely comfortable with his life as a kitten yes. He showed little interest in yarn or pockets. His family were reassured though when he had no issues with warm sands or stabbing bandits in the back.

He could not shake the feeling that something it was not right no. He tried going fishing to please his friends but worms and salmon and wet gunny sacks just didn't make his whiskers tingle as they should.

One day he was watching some carpenters and one of them threw a stick. Before he knew it his heart was pounding, his head was swirling and he was pursuing that stick with a speed and enthusiasm he had never shown before.

He pounced and claimed the stick and strangely his tail began to wag of its own accord. It was then he noticed others looking on in fear and mistrust.

He left his home village. Travelled many roads seeking answers. Then one day in a little town called Mistral he saw a strange creature - caged and with a shining, wet nose. He approached the creature and looked it in the eyes. What he saw was himself.

Born a Khajiit but with the soul of a dog. Now he must seek those who can give him a body to match his soul.

In the meantime though - sticks!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/