The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Did the PTS Reset/Wipe?

Gwaurin
Gwaurin
✭✭
I downloaded the PTS and created a couple of 720 test characters but these characters and my character copies from Live (Jan 5? copies) are gone. I was able to login to the PTS but was directed immediately to new character creation. I made a new 720 test character. Logging off only showed that character, none of my clones or previous 720s. Did the PTS reset? Is there a way to reload Live characters? Is there a PTS reset date yet? Thxs
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PTS runs two cycles, the first 2 weeks, NA accounts are copied over, and the second 2 weeks EU characters are copied over.

So yeah, the PTS changed over mid-January.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fresh copy over from live was expected, but this was a wipe. I had all chars from Jan 5 copy disappear, too. Had to create new. Since I wanted to check out the new level-up system with a new toon anyway, it wasn't an issue for me, but others' mileage may vary.