Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD - PS4 EU - PVE Social guild - The Nightingales - recruiting (over 25 years old)

• Yazmataz
    Yazmataz
    Soul Shriven
    Id like to get and invite psn:j-charm and yes im over 25
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    No worries I ll add you now @Yazmataz
  • ciri1993
    ciri1993
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, im looking for trading guild.
    My psn is Ciri1993
    Thx alot
  • neal_brasier
    neal_brasier
    ✭✭✭
    @ciri1993 were a social guild rather than a trading guild ciri
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello there!

I 690CP dps looking for people to help with dungeon achievments and DLC dungeon motif farming.
    My psn is: mean-teen (this is what happens when you create your username at the age of 10 :D )
    @PerArdua Recommended me here, problem is I’m only 19 years old so I guess I’m not viable :|
    Edited by elven.were_wolf on January 18, 2018 6:43AM
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • mizzle111
    mizzle111
    Soul Shriven
    PSN ID: cosmotoxic
    Invite me please.
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    @mizzle111 Welcome, invite has been sent. Will add you to our psn guild chat once you have joined
  • Sacredote
    Sacredote
    Soul Shriven
    Would be interested in joining. Just started PS4 about a month ago and only played PC in beta and early release. I wish I was 25 again, would make me feel young once more. PSN sacredote_70. Currently leveling NB lvl 27
  • PernixTheRanger
    Stam nightblade regular player, willing to
    help. 200cps, 29kish DPS. Looking for Trials and Vet trials DSA, dungeons and general badassery. Please inv.
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    @Sacredote have sent you an invite, welcome to the guild.

@PernixTheRanger could you please leave your psn? Tried using your forum name but no player found
  • PernixTheRanger
    PSN: Furno27
  • Cymro83
    Cymro83
    PSN AtomicWeasel83

Former Xbox one player I’d be happy to join too

34 yo
  • MacPhreak
    MacPhreak
    Your guild sounds like my cup of tea.
    I'm a returning player starting fresh on the EU server with new characters. I'm not much of a PvP player and much prefer pve content. I'm ok levelling on my own but I'm looking for an active guild to run dungeons with when I have time (family man with wife and small kids), and to help out with crafting knowledge. I'll send you an in game dm later tonight or if you see this and I sound like I'd fit in then whip me over an invite please.
    PSN: MacPhreak
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @PernixTheRanger tried to invite you but looks like your currently at the 5 guild limit.

Welcome @MacPhreak have sent an invite now :)
  • PernixTheRanger
    Yeah sorry did not realise. Invite again please. All sorted now!
  • rb26dett_n1
    rb26dett_n1
    Soul Shriven
    Hi veteran PS player but new to ESO current lvl 40 needs some PVE help, mutch more fun that way . Do not have a working headset so it's quick chat only . And yes I'm over 25 and my
    PS4 ID is rb26dett_n1.
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @rb26dett_n1 have sent through an invite. Can add you to our psn chat once you have joined.
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested. Max CP, cover all roles: tank (alkosh, ebon, torugs) healer (SPC, worm, mending, master resto etc) sorc dd 40K+ DPS (screenshot) stam DD (no dmg test yet)

What trials do you do? Do you have do vMol / vHoF regularly?

I'm also over 25, have mic, play most nights after 9PM so it would be good to have a group with active members who play at this time.
    Edited by WhoSlappedThePie on February 6, 2018 8:56AM
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @WhoSlappedThePie tried to invite you but your at your 5 limit currently.
    While we are not a trials guild we do run vAA and vHR often as a full guild group. Some are in other guilds trying for vMOL while @IxxiKuro is our trial expert who has done everything.
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    Hi pie
    Thanks for the interest . We are not a trials guild but a social guild . Having said that we do run trials on regular basis but mainly training runs for less trial experienced players . We do have experienced players who are in a vmol prog guild . If you still interested in joining our social guild let us know n we can add you
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    Ninja d honde lol
  • Charliff1966
    Charliff1966
    ✭✭✭
    Psn: Charliff
    51 years old
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    @Charliff1966 Have sent an invite. Hello and welcome.
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys, thanks for the responses. I am really interested in this vmol prog guild - can you tell me more about it? Can you invite me to it or know somebody who can?

I only have 1 space left and I really want to complete vMoL but just cant find groups at the right times when I am online. Thanks again!
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • Cymro83
    Cymro83
    Psn AtomicWeasel83
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys, thanks for the responses. I am really interested in this vmol prog guild - can you tell me more about it? Can you invite me to it or know somebody who can?

I only have 1 space left and I really want to complete vMoL but just cant find groups at the right times when I am online. Thanks again!

Not my guild but have passed your info on to guild officer
  • Battlefrontier1991
    PSN: BattleFrontier15 just got back into ESO again looking for active players and guilds to grow with. I’m 27 and Will be active
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Battlefrontier1991 will add you yo guild shortly . We have a psn thread for general chat n grouping if you want an add let me know
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    @Battlefrontier1991 tried to add you but account not found . Guess your not in game yet or your settings are stopping me adding you
  • amatic
    amatic
    ✭✭✭
    Returning player
    Psn amatic13
    Over 25
    Max level in all crafting (pretty sure?)