The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Armor of truth still bugged with tactician cp?

AddictionX
AddictionX
✭✭✭✭
As the title states.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not since Horns of the Reach (august 2017)
    Edited by SodanTok on January 31, 2018 4:08PM
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭
    thank you i figured out what was wrong!
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭
    It works, but I still consider it bugged. Tactician says you set people off balance when you roll dodge their attacks, but passive dodging with shuffle etc. still activates tactician. Pretty sure this is the only reason this set is getting used.
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ezeepeezee wrote: »
    It works, but I still consider it bugged. Tactician says you set people off balance when you roll dodge their attacks, but passive dodging with shuffle etc. still activates tactician. Pretty sure this is the only reason this set is getting used.

People use Senche, which is a 5s uptime. Truth is getting used because it's a heavy set that gives more WD than any medium set out there, and can be bar swapped off of to retain the bonus for a long duration.
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ezeepeezee wrote: »

People use Senche, which is a 5s uptime. Truth is getting used because it's a heavy set that gives more WD than any medium set out there, and can be bar swapped off of to retain the bonus for a long duration.

As well as being available in Stam based rings. As a heavy armor set.
    Edited by Koolio on January 31, 2018 4:29PM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont for the life of me figure out why medium armor sets have such low wepdmg bonuses and low duration. Look at senche it lasts 5s and heavy armor sets with stronger proccs last 8 and 10 seconds and some procc so easily it has virtually permanent uptime.

PC EU
    PvP only