Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS 3.3.3 CC is broken

CavalryPK
CavalryPK
✭✭✭✭✭
Any kind of CC. I personally tested templar spear, fear. and destro clench. you are able to constantly CC your enemy within a duel.
THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    CavalryPK wrote: »
    Any kind of CC. I personally tested templar spear, fear. and destro clench. you are able to constantly CC your enemy within a duel.

sounds funny lol
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the current bet on this making it to live?
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on January 30, 2018 7:57AM
    everyone is running this set it seems if everyone is running it you know it has to be op
    - Jake1576
    The difference between a "Chapter" and a DLC

The Root of All Problems (and nerfs) in this game.

PVP catch and release program

Historical Agree/LOL Ratio: 1.92 Why are the LOLs gone?!?!
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to Javelin someone from Arrius all the way to Alessia Bridge and into the water.
    Zin A'roth | Orc | Stamplar | Ebontard Packed | Bleaker's Role Player | 27335/30645 Achievements | 3632/3653 Lorebooks | Original Hodor January 2015 | YouTube | Twitch | EU
    Father to a new born son, slave to a master's degree thesis. And I will have my sleep, in this life or the next...