The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Are synergies easier to use?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
They did a lot work with them, but are you finding them easier to use?
Edited by Tasear on January 29, 2018 10:18AM

Are synergies easier to use? 12 votes

Yes
25% 3 votes
No
8% 1 vote
Maybe
8% 1 vote
Did not test
41% 5 votes
Other
16% 2 votes
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like they stick longer so you don't actually get a synergy popup and next second it's gone because the game thought you didn't want it. So in that sense it becomes easier.

I do however not feel like they completely took it off the GCD (global cooldown). I still feel like my character pauses while using the synergy, albeit less than before. This is particularly appearent on my Stamplar where I actually cannot pick up the synergies while using Biting Jabs. I don't know if this is intended or not since taking stuff off the GCD is not the same as making it useable during other actions. I think if they really wanted to make synergies feel fluent they need to make them useable while using channeled or cast effects. But I can definately notice that using synergies between actions is a lot more fluent and I can get on with my rotation faster than before.