Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Major/Minor Defile vs Vitality

RouDeR
RouDeR
✭✭✭✭✭
Every patch we see more buffs to Major Defile , like reducing Health recovery and scaling GREATLY with CP , with around 50 points in to CP you can have 45%defile tooltip on your Incap Strike or rev bash.
Major Vitality is the counter buff to defile however it does not scale with Any CP ( i dont mind that otherwise it will be OP as Hell) .
My request and suggestion is to at least make the Vitality buffs to affect Health Recovery also. I know there are some people that will desagree cuz of Troll King ..
BUT its not fair the counter part of the defile to not have the same effects.l, its just strange.
If the Cycle goes on , soon we will have in adition to defile " reduce the strenght of shields by 30%"

Right now on PS4 EU every SECOND player is a Scrub Blade or Warden.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that's because healing is favored by CP more than anything else. You have 2 CP stars that buff the healing to apply on yourself, blessed and quick recovery. Thus I imagine counter healing debuffs are (rightfully) more potent than buffs that buff healing.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    I think that's because healing is favored by CP more than anything else. You have 2 CP stars that buff the healing to apply on yourself, blessed and quick recovery. Thus I imagine counter healing debuffs are (rightfully) more potent than buffs that buff healing.

You also have Syphoner CP that is reducing Stamina health and Mag restore of any source( potions/sets/passives + ALL recoveries by % ) and + BEFOUL so your argument is not viable .
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »

You also have Syphoner CP that is reducing Stamina health and Mag restore of any source( potions/sets/passives + ALL recoveries by % ) and + BEFOUL so your argument is not viable .

Sadly, it is still viable.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. Health recovery CP
    2. Healing received CP
    3. Healing done CP
    4. Critical damage/healing CP

vs
    1. Increase of defile CP (not even causing healing debuff, just buffing the one many builds have no reliable access to)

Healing is pretty much still overpowered in this game. And sure, defile is OP too. Because it is so strong it makes overpowered healing to very underpowered healing.
    Edited by SodanTok on January 27, 2018 11:52PM