The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

moved

DoctorESO
DoctorESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
moved
Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 11:15PM
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me ride the horse too :D

This is the 85th thread of this guy in less than 2 months and I'm the first who comments here! ;)
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saddle and Bridle style for any of your mounts.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting bag space for non-ESO+ members
    This idea has come up a number of times but has always for the most part been agreed on it would devalue the ESO+ benefit.
    If you can do a one (or few time) purchase to get the same benefits why would you sub and pay more over time for it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 11:15PM
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    How is extra time for all buffs not ptw._-_
    Edited by Sawzallz on January 26, 2018 1:44PM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 11:16PM
  • Kwik1
    Kwik1
    ✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    [*] Crafting bag space for non-ESO+ members (not unlimited, maybe 1 stack per X number of crowns)[/list]

I would vote no to this instantly. Everything else is no big deal.

ESO+ is special for the crafting bag space. Best idea EVER for ANY MMO ever. Crafting bag should stay strictly ESO+ and if you want it then sub, simple as that.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 11:16PM
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the larger quest journal idea cause it's way to small for me. 35 I can be ok with..so ability to buy 10 would be extremely helpful.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Crafting bag space for non-ESO+ members
    This idea has come up a number of times but has always for the most part been agreed on it would devalue the ESO+ benefit.
    If you can do a one (or few time) purchase to get the same benefits why would you sub and pay more over time for it.

You could say the same about DLC though, and people still list that as a reason they subscribe.

I have to say though, speaking as someone who doesn't have ESO+ these crafting bag slots would have to be relatively cheap for me to consider them worthwhile. I don't keep a lot else in my bank so I don't have trouble storing crafting materials (and I have a mule if I need it, and will soon have housing storage too) so if it was expensive I'd just stick with the system I have now. And knowing ZOS they'd probably be about 1000 crowns each.

Shared inventory slots could be useful, although I suspect mainly for food. I have those in GW2, but hardly any of the things I've got in them exist in this game, or they're already shared through the collections menu. (Tonics - aka polymorphs and toys, instant bank/merchant/trading post access, map XP boost potions, scrolls to telelport you to maps and salvage kits). The majority of stuff I pass through the bank is equipment I'm giving to my crafter to deconstruct and unless there's 30 or so shared slots it'd be quicker to put those in the bank. Oh, and the odd treasure map. Other than that it'd just be for sharing food.

Harvestable resource nodes in your home would be good. Especially if you were buying a plot and could then choose what you put in it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"