Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Emote Pack & Wraith of Crows Polymorph Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - Jan. 25

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
An all-new Emote Pack, Polymorph, and dye stamps are here! Look for them in the ESO Crown Store, starting this week.

EMOTES
Soul Gem, Parchment, Clippers Emote Pack
5aa9a99e2aec7c20409dc5adcbc46a48.jpg
Players can now play with or against each other using this emote pack! “All right, Soul Gem beats Clippers, Clippers beat Parchment, Parchment beats Soul Gem. Ready? Go!"

The Soul Gem, Parchment, Clippers Emote Pack is available on all platforms starting on January 25, and costs 800 crowns.

POLYMORPH
Wraith of Crows Polymorph
bafb91fe2f11010d489d9b6660e27443.jpg
Feeling grim and dark? Pay homage to Nocturnal the Night Mistress by assuming the appearance of her horrific half-bird servant!

The Wraith of Crows Polymorph is available for a limited time on all platforms from January 25 to January 29, and costs 2,000 crowns.)

DYE STAMPS
Metallic Dye Stamps
tgnai9jmryr6.jpg

The Metallic dye stamps are available on all platforms from January 25 to January 31 at 10am EST and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.

Will you be getting any of these new Crown Store items? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here or on Twitter at TESOnline.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Resendetra
    Resendetra
    Soul Shriven
    Wraith of Crows! Yes! I've been waiting for weeks for this.
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2k is pretty reasonable. I'll be picking it up this evening then : D
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehh it looks nice. But I hoped the colours would be darker in this polymorph, they're so washed out that it's more of a scare-crow to me... ehh. I think I'll pass.

ps: it looks better in a promo picture than in a pure daylight on a character.
    Edited by duendology on January 25, 2018 4:27PM
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    duendology wrote: »
    Ehh it looks nice. But I hoped the colours would be darker in this polymorph, they're sho washed up that it's more of a scare-crow to me... ehh. I think I'll pass.

This^

I felt it looked faded and washed out too
    also the price is a little high. (not overly high just inflated)
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool !
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If this poli had wings like in the pic below, I would buy it without hesitation. Now I don't know...

ON-creature-Abathoth.jpg
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I'll be buying some crowns
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    If this poli had wings like in the pic below, I would buy it without hesitation. Now I don't know...

it would be too intrusive. we already have to deal with a lot of noise in front of bankers we don't need more wings :)
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah , if it had wings I’d definitely buy it. Wish ZOS could introduce a set or costume with nice wings ... frozen wings to my frost character ... something nice :)
    In terms of set , the wings would be ignited as part of a 5th buff casting frozen arrows or anything cool. Love trying to create Greek and Roman Gods and deities.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wraith of Crows Polymorph

As Wraith is another one of the polymorphs affected by the Update 17 helmet changes, would it be possible, in cases such as this, to retroactively award a no-helmet version of each of those polymorphs?

I think that would be less disruptive than figuring out outfit system rules that would allow it.
    signing off
  • Crossx2
    Crossx2
    ✭✭✭
    I was a little disappointed after I bought the Wraith of Crows Polymorph because of how giant it made my character. I wasn't aware of the height difference, as none of my other in-game earned polymorphs change my characters height at all much. It even makes the mounts much bigger.

Some people might like this but it really put me off.. I just wanted to be normal sized and it feels a bit ridiculous and out of place.

tB23EBr.png
  • Crossx2
    Crossx2
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »

ON-creature-Abathoth.jpg

Even if they did take the wings off, that model looks much better than the one we got in the store. With the clawed feet and stuff, I'm not sure why they didn't let us have those..

44ZhnBc.png
    Edited by Crossx2 on January 26, 2018 12:03AM
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crossx2 wrote: »

44ZhnBc.png

It looks so nice in this photo. But when I tried it on a character the colours look so faded and washed out. I wish the colours were darker and more vibrant. :(

PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    sure if people want to log fugly like that and spent 20$...^^

and why would anyone pay crowns for emotes actually? it is not like you can actually play paper-stone-scissors here...

but I suppose some people will buy it... too bad. if no one would buy they would maybe stop that and actually fix their game...
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The polymorph also turns you into a giant, that should be in the description before buying imo.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    The polymorph also turns you into a giant, that should be in the description before buying imo.

this new woodpecker polymorph is really hideous. it's already pathetic to see those woodpeckers walking around cities, and the fact that it is insanely tall makes it even worst. i wouldn't pay 1 crown for it, but i would pay 2000 crowns to don't see that polymorph around :D
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've made showcase video for Wraith of Crows polymorph :)

https://youtu.be/qjxmZsmoan4

You can see movement and hear the voice of this polymorph. It should help you decide if it's worth buying (from crates this time).

I like how tall it is, and like the clothes. I don't like the body :(

Voice is nicely edited, it definitely has bird feeling :) But it's quiet... I record these videos at 100% volume of effects, but I play at 60% volume. Some voice samples are hard to hear in battle - activating abilities, screaming in pain. It makes this polymorph nice choice if you don't want to hear your character screams while fighting.
    Edited by Fischblut on September 25, 2019 4:35PM