Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PC NA)New PVP Event: Battle of Champions! Volunteer as tribute for your faction!

•  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    Jules wrote: »
    Yeh I'm not really down to group with people in a competition that I don't play with pretty comfortably... idk. Kodi Axy, sure but I can't think of like a comfortable 4 man cause I'm usually like by myself or with one other. But I'm down to support. Gimme something productive to do Irylia & I'll do it.

If you could convince fengrush, adamant(ad) invictus, Arya and any other groups you may know interested. Rhage, lyser, etc

Otherwise yourself and kodi could stream the battle as 2 of the refs and maybe feng if he would rather not fight.

Ty Jules.

Cool. I'll talk to those ppl.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @enzoisadog so he cloaks and shade kites into more cloak while you fight everyone?
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    @enzoisadog so he cloaks and shade kites into more cloak while you fight everyone?

i wish but shade doesn't work.
    NA-PC
    Ballgroup enjoyer also known as the best ballgroup player.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it is not going to be a drac group for EP. It is going to be myself, Marcel and 2 more currently unconfirmed players. Just to clarify that prince.
  • Lord_Zele
    Lord_Zele
    ✭✭✭
    Yo, if it isn't too late to register, I can get 4 DC to come for this event.
    It'd be two from my guild STRIFE, and 2 Other DC from Sins of the Night.
    We make 4 overall. Add us if you can please. Just list us as like SotN or something.
    @Lord_Zele -GODSLAYER GM- Flawless Conqueror, Former Emperor, Just Another Player 1.3k+CP) YouTube Partner
    YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordZele
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/lord_zele