Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PC NA)New PVP Event: Battle of Champions! Volunteer as tribute for your faction!

• Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    Imperial physique and 10k telvar required for all participants

I was going to mention this. Will this set be allowed?

Yes, it is allowed, Irylia that rule seems like a great addition. im going to make a new roster soon of the teams.
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the teams on the post comment the current ones to confirm participation?
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This does sound interesting - I wish I had seen it earlier @Prince_of_all_Pugs
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »

Advertise it on stream
    Still possible to get it going
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »

Advertise it on stream
    Still possible to get it going

sure
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you update this. I may now be able to get some cool rewards for the winning faction.
    Also with the updated version (new forum or this)
    We can advertise it in the gvg discord and with everyone’s help I’d really like to turn this into one of our events hosted by you.
    I’m thinking a few precautionaries could be
    We have one person on each faction sit by the entrance from cyro and when players enter that aren’t participants they let them know we are doing an event in the districts and we would appreciate it if they stick to sewers until we finish.
    Spectating from spawns is fine etc.

Have a volunteer ref in each district to relay info back to you and potentially record/stream

We should contact kodi, scar, zele, jules and a few others to either stream as a ref or as a combatant.

What if you make it a soft rule.
    Say temple district turns ep and that team enters arb. The arb ep have died but Dc and ad are still fighting. The ep team has to kill both current teams before they are allowed to rez their ep friends. Might help delay a potential zerg ball and make players less jumpy about camping bodies
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE: we now have streaming support of Irylia and others ,This event is gonna happen! The Staging time for event, is the 31st of this month. the exact time of the event will be determined by the participants decision.

UPDATE to rules https://imgur.com/a/qd5OO (not listed)
    All sets are legal
    After a team survives its first battle, it MUST flip and capture its flag in order to leave the district. This rule no longer applies afterwards in the battle.
    Each match will have a 15 minute time limit
    Each faction Must have a SUPER TANKY ref dressed in black and white color's. DO NOT KILL THE REF.

UPDATE TO ROSTER:Instead of having just guild groups and small man groups enter the battle, we would now ask each faction, Gives 2 4 man groups from 2 Big Guild's and 2 small man guild's. we would also need about 8 1vXers or Duelist's. Having all 3 types of these Players would balance things out and make things more interesting.

ROSTER
    EP(Large Guild)(Dracarys)
    EP(small Guild)ANIMOSITY)
    DC(1vXer)(Jules)
    DC(Duelist(Molag Kena)
    DC(1vXer)(ScarX)
    AD( )
    Molag kena has already said he will give us support from legends to fill in the 1vXer and duelists slots, but still need 4 ad guilds , 2 ep guilds, and 4 DC guilds. will try to keep updates as frequent as possible, Please support this thread we need the guilds to see this and know the ultimate battle is about to happen! Thank you.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irylia, you got pale orc's guild to fight in tournaments, can you ask them to fight in this one too? you seem to know alot of guilds that actually want to fight on AD and DC, can you ask them?
  • ThePaleeOrcc
    ThePaleeOrcc
    Soul Shriven
    Legions of mordor can fight for DC. I’ll keep an eye on the details date etc. @orcsofmoria. I will contact my other allianced GMs to help support this event. Great idea.
    Edited by ThePaleeOrcc on January 18, 2018 10:35PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <Scrubs Anon> can field 4 on EP
    Might be able to have a few play DC as well if needed for balance.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you so much guys ill update the roster, thank you pale orc your the man, is there anyway you can ask your allies CHUCK NORRIS, to attend? this is a battle of champions and this fight wouldnt be right without them.

ROSTER
    EP(small Guild)Scrubs Anon
    DC(Large Guild)Legions of Mordor
    DC(1vXer)(Jules)
    DC(Duelist(Molag Kena)
    DC(1vXer)(ScarX)
    AD(*COUGH*TM AD NEEDS YOU *COUGH* )
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you so much guys ill update the roster, thank you pale orc your the man, is there anyway you can ask your allies CHUCK NORRIS, to attend? this is a battle of champions and this fight wouldnt be right without them.

ROSTER
    DC(1vXer)(Jules)
    DC(Duelist(Molag Kena)
    DC(1vXer)(ScarX)
    AD(*COUGH*TM AD NEEDS YOU *COUGH* )

Decibel (ad) is going to participate they just need to configure 4 people and confirm availability.
    I’ll check with Fantasia, tkg, and joshlenoire

Nova Invicta (dc) said they were interested I’ll see if they can comment.

Undying pact (ep) also wants to participate.

Depending on this weekend and how many reach out you may have to consider pushing the date back slightly.
    Or doing a poll with the players involved and see what time works for most.
    Edited by Irylia on January 19, 2018 2:03PM
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    Can I be in a district alone with a TM 4 man?
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROSTER
    EP(Guild)Undying pact
    DC(1vXer)(Jules)(1vXer)(ScarX)(1vXer)(Speed kills)
    DC(small Guild)Nova Invicta
    DC(Duelist(Molag Kena)

AD(Large Guild)Decibel (I salute you WRX)

Thank you so much for help Goblin-sama, the roster is filling up very nicely we still need more AD Guilds, we prolly should ask Artem, known $#!ttERS , and Enzo for help. Enzo, being a champion of AD, should be invited, same for TELEL. Also for DC i think we would need TEAM STREAM to attend also (fengrush,essa-kh asgari, emasculate). This however may discourage people from entering.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATED ROSTER
    ROSTER
    EP(Guild)Undying pact
    DC(1vXer)(Jules)(1vXer)(ScarX)DC(1vXer)Speed Kills(Duelist(Molag Kena)
    DC(guild)Nova Invicta
    AD(Large Guild ) Decibel (/salute first ad to fight)

Irylia, I think your advice to move the tournament to Saturday Feb 3rd is necessary, if we could have this battle when you would normally have your tournaments/ scrims that would be good. The participants your inviting are used to that so lets keep it. we are doing well with finding strong participants, lets keep it up (ad still needs alot more teams)!
  • nikla_vek
    nikla_vek
    Cool! Awesome to see you putting something together again :)

Is there anywhere for solo players to spectate / get information on where and when this is happening? I can't speak for everyone but I think there's a lot that don't follow the forums too closely that'd be interested in something like this.
    smokes-like-this, EP Nightblade
    Nikla Vek, DC Dragonknight
    Vivi Vek, AD Templar
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMPORTANT UPDATE: Battle of Champions will happen @ saturday Feb 3rd in the evening. I will give an exact time shortly. @nikla_vek solo players can join the Tournament, thye would be under the 1vXer/duelist teams.
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You forget about me bud
    Smiff
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    smiff is it just you or will we get the thelon also?
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated the discord with the date
    And re tagged a few more guilds to help flesh the groups out.
    Prince you should join the discord.
    If we absolutely need to animosity should be able to get two groups in. That’s more of a last resort though
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    smiff is it just you or will we get the thelon also?

As of right now just me but I will ask and see.
    How many ad did you say you needed
    Smiff
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Um.... I don’t mind helping host/ organize/ contact people, whatever - but this seems pretty exclusively a GvG, for which I have no G.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um.... I don’t mind helping host/ organize/ contact people, whatever - but this seems pretty exclusively a GvG, for which I have no G.
    I think prince was saying 1vx’ers could be grouped together to form 4

Or kodi axy May join with you

But contacting groups would be helpful
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeh I'm not really down to group with people in a competition that I don't play with pretty comfortably... idk. Kodi Axy, sure but I can't think of like a comfortable 4 man cause I'm usually like by myself or with one other. But I'm down to support. Gimme something productive to do Irylia & I'll do it.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im just lumping together 1vXers for roster clarity, I suggest if you have your own team bring it. Jules we could use the help finding champions for the event. we need more AD teams, we need 3 tanks (1 of each faction) to be Refs and we also need a few more DC teams. Thank you Jules for your support.

UPDATED ROSTER
    ROSTER
    EP(Guild)Undying pact
    DC(1vXer)(Jules)(grp?),(ScarX)DC(1vXer),Speed Kills,(Duelist(Molag Kena)
    DC(guild)Nova Invicta
    AD(Large Guild ) Decibel
    AD (???????) Smiff
    AD (Guild)(tentative) Josh Lenoir and crew
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeh I'm not really down to group with people in a competition that I don't play with pretty comfortably... idk. Kodi Axy, sure but I can't think of like a comfortable 4 man cause I'm usually like by myself or with one other. But I'm down to support. Gimme something productive to do Irylia & I'll do it.

If you could convince fengrush, adamant(ad) invictus, Arya and any other groups you may know interested. Rhage, lyser, etc

Otherwise yourself and kodi could stream the battle as 2 of the refs and maybe feng if he would rather not fight.

Ty Jules.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gosh we need an ad streamer , I really hope josh Lenore or telel , I’m a little worried about the lack of ad teams
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only play with miat, sorry.
    NA-PC
    Ballgroup enjoyer also known as the best ballgroup player.