The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Strongest Daedric Prince

• AngelFires333
    AngelFires333
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robo_Hobo wrote: »
    I really do think Peryite could do some pretty big damage. Just look at how devastating the Khenaten Flu, and the Thrassian plague before that.

I remember doing Skyrim's quest for Peryite and just feeling very aghast at how nonchalant the NPC's were about the whole thing. My characters probably did that quest just to make sure every one of them died so as to not risk the rest of the world getting infected, rather than to help Peryite or his followers.

Yes,
    But death is an illusion.
    Take the fear of death away from mortals and what power has he?

He could curse you to live with a plague that doesn't kill you but ultimately cripples you until you're nothing but a half-paralyzed torso, crawling everywhere at a pace that's slower than a mudcrab for starters.

lqib6.jpg

(you get an awesome for that img)
    I mean, everyone thinks Peryite to be the weakest Prince, but if you actually thought about it, if he took the time away from managing every single Daedric realm, and just created the ultimate super-virus that not even the Argonians could resist, he'd be pretty feared.

I guess it comes down to ones perception of what "Power" is.

• AngelFires333
    AngelFires333
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Chris clearly Hermaeus Mora, knowledge counters everything thus knowledge is the strongest power one can grasp.

2c7b2872fa9c82d1910ad4c9b2fb2552--higher-consciousness-empowering-quotes.jpg
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 12:55AM
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    Meridia

400px-ESO_Meridia.jpg

Any particular reason?

She's very powerful and helped the ESO hero defeat Molag Bal. She even moved a city (Hollow City) inside Molag Bal's domain (Cold Harbor). No one has ever defeated her (lore experts, correct me if I'm wrong).

Meridia is one of the few Daedric Princes who is usually not considered to be wholly evil. So, no, she has not been defeated. (Some lore theorists say that Molag Bal stole The Hollow City from Meridia and placed it in Coldharbour bc he is in love with her, which, if you knew how weird lore actually gets, it could make sense)
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My vote goes to Ideal Masters

By the 4th era they have absorbed so many souls(in the millions) its doubtful any of the other princes could challenge them if they forced the Masters to actually use their powers(which they don't want to for reasons)...they also have an unlimited supply of undead to use as an army and an Undead/Lich Dragon in Durnehviir (Whos name translates to Curse-Never-Dying) who is impossible to kill, will never lose a fight until the Dragonborn of the 4th era finally beats him, and can use Necromantic Magic and The Voice at the same time.

The Ideal Masters get my vote

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Ideal_Masters

(they were originally mortal its debateable if they are Daedric Princes or not, but they are the masters of an Oblivion Realm they created called the Soul Cairn so in my book that makes them/it an Oblivion Prince/Princes)
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most powerful daedric prince is of course Snugglorr the Magnificent, Daedric Prince of the RNG!

ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR!!!

PS: This is most definitely canon.
    Edited by Saucy_Jack on January 23, 2018 2:34AM
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meridia

400px-ESO_Meridia.jpg

Any particular reason?

She's very powerful and helped the ESO hero defeat Molag Bal. She even moved a city (Hollow City) inside Molag Bal's domain (Cold Harbor). No one has ever defeated her (lore experts, correct me if I'm wrong).

Meridia is one of the few Daedric Princes who is usually not considered to be wholly evil. So, no, she has not been defeated. (Some lore theorists say that Molag Bal stole The Hollow City from Meridia and placed it in Coldharbour bc he is in love with her, which, if you knew how weird lore actually gets, it could make sense)

I think I would believe Meridia over him, but I can imagine that such a twisted personality as Molag Bal could possibly tolerate her placing the Hollow City in his domain just to mentally tell himself hes closer to her this way.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meridia

400px-ESO_Meridia.jpg

Any particular reason?

I think I would believe Meridia over him, but I can imagine that such a twisted personality as Molag Bal could possibly tolerate her placing the Hollow City in his domain just to mentally tell himself hes closer to her this way.

Well, I mean, he did steal it from tamriel, and she just went along with it to protect it.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness is very strong - He's responsible for the events of Red Year.
    For other events too.
    But if talking about raw power, it is most certainly Jyggalag
    once Jyggalag was set free(see below, 3rd spoiler).
    Quote: "4E 5 came to be known as the Red Year due to the fulfillment of the Nerevarine Prophecy and the disappearance of Vivec in the late Third Era. With the warrior-poet Tribune gone, there was nothing holding Baar Dau in place over Vivec City.
    Finally freed of its stasis, the moon hit the city with the full strength of its original descent, triggering a series of natural disasters, notably the eruption of Red Mountain on the 3rd of Sun's Dawn, which devastated Vvardenfell and the province as a whole".

Quote: "Baar Dau(also known as the Ministry of Truth or Lie Rock) was a celestial rock or moonlet which hovered above Vivec City in southern Vvardenfell. According to the prevailing legends, it was flung from the Void by either Sheogorath or its own malevolence, but was prevented from crashing into the city by the Tribunal god Vivec."

References: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Red_Year
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Baar_Dau
    "The Champion of Cyrodiil reportedly ended the cycle by defeating Jyggalag during the Greymarch at the end of the Third Era. This released Jyggalag from his curse, allowing him to remain in his true form instead of transforming back into Sheogorath. After defeating Jyggalag, the mortal Champion of Cyrodiil became Sheogorath." My theory based on the lore: Jyggalag became the strongest Daedric Prince because he was finally set free.
    Reference: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Jyggalag
    Edited by Universe on January 23, 2018 3:16AM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meridia

400px-ESO_Meridia.jpg

Any particular reason?

I don't know if she's ever been defeated herself. But my Lord Crusader of the Knights of the Nine donned the armor and weapons of the Divines granted to Pelinal Whitestrake and with the blessing of Talos, wiped the floor with her champion Umaril the Unfeathered.
    The floor is metaphorical, it was actually the sky above the White Gold Tower, but who's counting?
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meridia

400px-ESO_Meridia.jpg

Any particular reason?

I don't know if she's ever been defeated herself. But my Lord Crusader of the Knights of the Nine donned the armor and weapons of the Divines granted to Pelinal Whitestrake and with the blessing of Talos, wiped the floor with her champion Umaril the Unfeathered.
    The floor is metaphorical, it was actually the sky above the White Gold Tower, but who's counting?

Actually, Umaril was defeated twice. The second time by the Champion of Cyrodiil, and the first time by Pelinal Whitestrake while Pelinal was bleeding out. I mean, Pelinal died soon after, but still can you imagine having a champion so weak that he was killed by an already dying man.
    Edited by SilverIce58 on January 23, 2018 3:33AM
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is not a “strongest” Daedric prince because they all together form a finely tuned balance. The plots, schemes and wars of Oblivion - mostly unknown to the dwellers of Tamriel - make sure that no real overlord emerges, and that the desire for domination keeps the princes in check.

It cannot be otherwise because every prince is “strongest” in his own domain whereas weakened in the domain of another prince. Meridia says “In this world of in-between my power is stronger” when she helps destroying the Planar Vortex. This is only possible because the Vortex is not fully Molag Bal’s domain of Oblivion, because he merges it with Nirn. The Hollow City follows the same principle - a place ripped from Nirn and thus not of the substance of Oblivion which means lesser control of the domain owner.

These restrictions make sure no real dominance can be gained and thus make it necessary to contend for the dominance of Tamriel, as it’s essentially the only way a Daedric prince can establish an advantage over his fellows. Strongest then would be who emerges as lord of Tamriel. But again, the plans and schemes and different interests make it unlikely this will ever happen.

So no, there is no “strongest” Daedric prince.
    Edited by Feanor on January 23, 2018 7:38AM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    There is a theory out there about Peryite just being considered weak among mortals because most of his concerns are about his vast planes in Oblivion. There is a reference somewhere that Daedric princes should stay within their spheres unless they want to end up like "you know who". I tried to google it up to check what the argument was why this refered to Peryite and not Jyggalag, but got lazy.

Eitherway, it goes something like this: Peryite used to step out of his sphere and conquer other planes of Oblivion, which is why he is called "the taskmaster", which not only describes how he treats mortals but also his fellow Daedra. However, with so many planes to keep the natural order in, Nirn just can't be his highest priority anymore if he wants to keep his influence in the planes of Oblivion, making him appear as "the weakest among the Daedric princes" as mortals judge strength by influence on their lives. He is basically stuck where he is, as long as he doesn't want other princes to swoop in and divide his realm up again.

There's a great piece of Apocrypha on the TESLore reddit about Peryite: https://www.reddit.com/r/teslore/comments/5zrwpz/but_why_worship_peryite_an_answer/

Ah thanks! That's my source (I think...)
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    There is not a “strongest” Daedric prince because they all together form a finely tuned balance. The plots, schemes and wars of Oblivion - mostly unknown to the dwellers of Tamriel - make sure that no real overlord emerges, and that the desire for domination keeps the princes in check.

It cannot be otherwise because every prince is “strongest” in his own domain whereas weakened in the domain of another prince. Meridia says “In this world of in-between my power is stronger” when she helps destroying the Planar Vortex. This is only possible because the Vortex is not fully Molag Bal’s domain of Oblivion, because he merges it with Nirn. The Hollow City follows the same principle - a place ripped from Nirn and thus not of the substance of Oblivion which means lesser control of the domain owner.

These restrictions make sure no real dominance can be gained and thus make it necessary to contend for the dominance of Tamriel, as it’s essentially the only way a Daedric prince can establish an advantage over his fellows. Strongest then would be who emerges as lord of Tamriel. But again, the plans and schemes and different interests make it unlikely this will ever happen.

Wow, you're fun at parties. Don't you think it's more fun to discuss what makes each Prince strongest in their field, rather than saying "they're all the same strength because it makes them equal."
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    duh......

j5gWekb.jpg

Edited by Nighn_9 on January 23, 2018 7:52AM
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clavicus Vile is the only correct answer! He’s the Prince of Wishes, Bargains, and Power

Clavicus Vile: "Oh, if I had my full power, granting that would be trivial. I'd simply snap my fingers, and everyone in Skyrim would die! War resolved!”

No way any of the other Princes can do that.

He can not even control his dog.
    Let alone the power of creation. lol
    Blasphemy! That’s nothing but a fabrication! Barbas only appears to have his own will. Clavicus Vile’s power is incomprehensible!
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say Hermaeus Mora, as we all know: knowledge is power. Also some of the daedric princes are not considered inherently evil to the mortal races, and deemed less fearsome because of that.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My vote would probably go to either Mehrunes Dagon for the Oblivion Crisis, Sheogorath for events like the Red Year, Hermaeus Mora for the abyssal depths of his forbidden knowledge or...
    ...Sithis.
    Edited by JamuThatsWho on January 23, 2018 8:45AM
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, you're fun at parties. Don't you think it's more fun to discuss what makes each Prince strongest in their field, rather than saying "they're all the same strength because it makes them equal."

You’re free to believe anything that fits your fancies. If you think Molag Bal is the strongest because he has the biggest mace, so be it. It’s just not correct if you consider the lore, but in a world where alternate facts - meaning truth is what you want to believe - are a thing now that’s insignificant.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You’re free to believe anything that fits your fancies. If you think Molag Bal is the strongest because he has the biggest mace, so be it. It’s just not correct if you consider the lore, but in a world where alternate facts - meaning truth is what you want to believe - are a thing now that’s insignificant.

It's funny that you mention truth being what you want it to be since in the elder scrolls lore, gods have a make or break process with how much and how many people believe in them. In everyone stopped believing in Talos in the 4th era, his god persona would cease to exist.

Also, if you want to talk facts, then as the Ur-dra, Nocturnal has more power than the average Prince, and Jyggalag too has more power considering how many princes it took to lock him away in Sheo. Theres also all of the Daedric Princes out there that we haven't seen because they have no interest in the Mundus. Oblivion goes on forever (much like space) and if you think there's only 17 powerful Princes, you'd be very wrong. There could be so many more, but we don't know since they either don't care about Mundus or don't care about Tamriel.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meridia

400px-ESO_Meridia.jpg

Any particular reason?

Actually, Umaril was defeated twice. The second time by the Champion of Cyrodiil, and the first time by Pelinal Whitestrake while Pelinal was bleeding out. I mean, Pelinal died soon after, but still can you imagine having a champion so weak that he was killed by an already dying man.

And when my Lord Crusader defeated Umaril, Umaril stayed dead, unlike when Whitestrake did.
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clavicus Vile is the only correct answer! He’s the Prince of Wishes, Bargains, and Power

Clavicus Vile: "Oh, if I had my full power, granting that would be trivial. I'd simply snap my fingers, and everyone in Skyrim would die! War resolved!”

I agree with this one here. In all the Lore I've read, Clavicus Vile seems to be the strongest by far. The lore has always led me to believe he splits himself up and puts part of him in several things (Barbas, his artifacts, etc...) intentionally to both weaken himself and entertain himself, otherwise its too boring. Like a handicap if you will. A full Clavicus Vile, the prince of power, would be quite interesting to see...
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jyagglag/Sheogorath hands down, in fact Uncle Sheo's existance is because Jyagglag was so op compared to the other princes.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sithis isn't a prince right? He's more like a real god.

Hist isn't a single being technically, well is and isn't, definitely not a prince tho

The tribunal and talos (achieved CHIM, at least Vivec) so while more power than say Molag, not princes.

A part of me says Mehrunes as he's like the Uber strong, and supposedly Nirn was stolen from his realm.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Jarryzzt
    Jarryzzt
    ✭✭✭✭
    ..........................the answer depends on what is meant by the question.

Presumably one does not envision all 17 princes gathering in a circle and having a knock-out arm-wrestling tournament with each other. Or a knock-out backgammon tournament, for that matter. So there must be some criteria by which to rank the princes.

For example, suppose the criteria read something like "greatest number of mortal prayers/followers". Arguably, Azura would be high in the running, as the one prince who fosters a "good" image (i.e. cultists pray to whoever, but ordinary people would pray to Azura). Meridia too, possibly.

If, on the other hand, it were "greatest physical impact on Tamriel", then, well, we have entire games driven by the struggle against this or that prince. Molag Bal and Dagon would be out in front, in other words, with a few others closely by (depending on the region).

If, on the third hand (!), one were to take the long view, then unquestionably Jyggalag, who, and I quote, "has taken account of every detail of the world and of every action that has ever taken place on Mundus or Oblivion, long before they actually happened" - and was so powerful to begin with that "the other Daedric Princes had grown fearful and jealous of him". In other words, he's the only one to go up against all other princes, and even when he "lost" (got turned into Uncle Sheo), he really won, because he must have foreseen the whole thing.

And, of course, where would we be without Uncle Sheo, who, per "16 Accords of Madness" has bested every single other prince by virtue of his...unorthodoxy. And happens to be Jyggalag in (forced) disguise to begin with. And - regardless of power levels - is the only prince who cannot be beaten, because to a madman the concepts of "gain" or "loss" are, shall we say, ephemeral.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did not Herma Mora say that he will eventually win out in the end? That is kinda of creepy, in a way. But back to the original question, you would have to define what "strength" is, and based on that definition it could go a number of ways.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another choice would be Molag Bal as he was the king of the Dreugh in a previous kalpa.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jarryzzt wrote: »
    ..........................the answer depends on what is meant by the question.

Presumably one does not envision all 17 princes gathering in a circle and having a knock-out arm-wrestling tournament with each other. Or a knock-out backgammon tournament, for that matter. So there must be some criteria by which to rank the princes.

For example, suppose the criteria read something like "greatest number of mortal prayers/followers". Arguably, Azura would be high in the running, as the one prince who fosters a "good" image (i.e. cultists pray to whoever, but ordinary people would pray to Azura). Meridia too, possibly.

If, on the other hand, it were "greatest physical impact on Tamriel", then, well, we have entire games driven by the struggle against this or that prince. Molag Bal and Dagon would be out in front, in other words, with a few others closely by (depending on the region).

If, on the third hand (!), one were to take the long view, then unquestionably Jyggalag, who, and I quote, "has taken account of every detail of the world and of every action that has ever taken place on Mundus or Oblivion, long before they actually happened" - and was so powerful to begin with that "the other Daedric Princes had grown fearful and jealous of him". In other words, he's the only one to go up against all other princes, and even when he "lost" (got turned into Uncle Sheo), he really won, because he must have foreseen the whole thing.

And, of course, where would we be without Uncle Sheo, who, per "16 Accords of Madness" has bested every single other prince by virtue of his...unorthodoxy. And happens to be Jyggalag in (forced) disguise to begin with. And - regardless of power levels - is the only prince who cannot be beaten, because to a madman the concepts of "gain" or "loss" are, shall we say, ephemeral.

Yeah because Azura physically changing an entire race in a snap had no impact whatsoever on Tamriel.... Jyggalag no longer exists so doesnt count - otherwise you could also argue Malacath is the strongest since in some Lore he is Trinimac (the most powerful of the Aedra).

No Prince can be beaten. They just can't so that argument for Sheo doesn't really make sense.

But all of this, the various conflicting pieces of Lore, this thread, etc... this is entirely debatable for... ever.
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No votes for Sanguine? He can lead you into Oblivion with a smile on your face.
  • AngelFires333
    AngelFires333
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He can not even control his dog.
    Let alone the power of creation. lol
    Blasphemy! That’s nothing but a fabrication! Barbas only appears to have his own will. Clavicus Vile’s power is incomprehensible!

tenor.gif?itemid=9467053